2016/06/23 07:26:43
gizmos
Wow !
2016/06/23 07:50:20
Walleye jigs
They're both showing a lot of teeth! Nice fish!
2016/06/23 10:51:23
chauncy
Nice catch. Headed up in the morning.
2016/06/23 16:05:52
Porktown
Send a congrats onto Walleye Bill.  That's a nice fish.

Congrats to you too BTDT.  I have had a few trips where I make it a point to keep a bunch, if the previous trips haven't been productive.  Nothing wrong with it at all if you are eating them.  Crappie are about as good eating as they get too.
2016/06/23 16:55:57
StewFc
Well done Bill...that's a pig!!!
2016/06/23 23:25:27
BeenThereDoneThat.
Porktown
Send a congrats onto Walleye Bill.  That's a nice fish.

Congrats to you too BTDT.  I have had a few trips where I make it a point to keep a bunch, if the previous trips haven't been productive.  Nothing wrong with it at all if you are eating them.  Crappie are about as good eating as they get too.

Thanks Porktown, I appreciate it and as you know, we seldom agree on any subjects, but once in a while there is a exception and I couldn't agree with you more, eating Crappie is without a doubt some fine dining. 

Not only did I do some catching up getting some tasty fillets in the freezer, I also got to use my new fish dissecting table.  Although the fittings for the attached spigot leaked like a sieve, requiring some alterations in order to stop water from spraying underneath the table, I must say the table certainly made the task of filleting fish, much easier.

The nice things about using a cleaning table such as this, I can do everything in my garage and not in my kitchen then take the garden hose to clean the table, cutting board, containers, etc.  But the greatest benefit of doing all this work outside, no more cleaning dried fish scales off of the kitchen ceiling.

I'm so happy!!!
2016/06/24 11:36:04
mopars0
BeenThereDoneThat.
PorktownSend a congrats onto Walleye Bill.  That's a nice fish. Congrats to you too BTDT.  I have had a few trips where I make it a point to keep a bunch, if the previous trips haven't been productive.  Nothing wrong with it at all if you are eating them.  Crappie are about as good eating as they get too.

But the greatest benefit of doing all this work outside, no more cleaning dried fish scales off of the kitchen ceiling
. BTDT ..... I hear ya , never had to get them off the ceiling ..... Lol....but I have caught plenty of grief from the wife for getting them on the little area rug in front of the kitchen sink .....😜🍺🍺
2016/06/24 12:10:28
Walleye jigs
That why wife had to go!!! Only problem she not only took dog but also took my favorite  fillet knife!
2016/06/24 13:24:06
marco
btdt and bill..congrats...nice pics..that walleye would be on my wall!

2016/06/25 17:43:48
marco
Dumb question.... we were up at pymy the other day - Duck-n-Drake had a sign for walleye wizards are here.  Being the gullable fisherman I am we went in and bought one.
Never saw one before, kind of looks like an Erie Derie, can anyone tell me how this is used, and if I do it right will I catch walleye?   We know the answer to that hahaha....
Any help would be appreciated.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account