2016/06/21 14:12:12
CAPTAIN HOOK
Weeds are growing too fast at Buhl Lake ! Had my grandson up last week fishing and I was getting flashbacks of yesteryears when it was all choked up !
Too bad Shenango doesn't get some good weed patches like when it was first dammed up.
Weeds provide some good habitat for future fishing and good bait fish cover. 
2016/06/22 05:36:53
BeenThereDoneThat.
 Gone fishin' ..............  
2016/06/22 09:37:48
mopars0
BeenThereDoneThat.
 Gone fishin' ..............  
. Enjoy your day .... As you know I don't need any fish thanks to my neighbor's fishing trip to Lake Erie , when he has a good day I have a good day 😝🍺..... Yep between him and his son they brought 11 home and being I filet them I get half of them can't beat that deal ..... Lol

[/URL]
2016/06/22 11:16:20
workcanwait....
That is a good deal I would fillet them for 1 or 2 fish.
So you got your table broken in now...WCW
2016/06/22 12:10:25
mopars0
workcanwait....
That is a good deal I would fillet them for 1 or 2 fish.So you got your table broken in now...WCW
lol that was a great deal sure as heck couldn't turn it down.... Even got to fillet them at his house .... So no mess for me ..... And wife was happy also 😜
2016/06/22 19:17:34
BeenThereDoneThat.
Thanks Mopar and a great day I did have. Not only did I go fishing, I did some catching too.......I'm so happy!!

Unfortunately, I shall not require your filleting service as I have, but a few dozen, average sized Crappie that will assist me, with the initiation of my new fish dissecting table.

Normally I do not keep more than a dozen Crappie at a time. However, having had no luck so far this season I felt it to be in my best interest to ignore the preset limit and act like a glutton.

I should like to note, at this time, that I did return at least half of the total fish caught including a stupid Catfish that I chased around hoping it would be a magnificent Walleye, taken on 4 lb test mono fishing line...... stupid Catfish.
2016/06/22 19:57:38
marco
btdt...congrats...had to be a great day out there!  was in hospital all day having tests done for my back.  Was in that mri tube for 45 minutes...kept visioning me on pymy...that's how I relaxed!   lol...that's the truth...  thrilled you had a great day and brought fish home..by the way...them cats always make me feel like I got the walleye from heaven on the end of my line!!
2016/06/22 21:54:04
slabfinder
That cats sure do hit hard!
2016/06/22 22:02:18
BeenThereDoneThat.
Thanks Marco, I had a ball today catching them critters.  So much I didn't try for any Walleye at all but Walleye Bill did and he boated a 27" beauty.  I'm waiting to hear it's okay to post his picture and I still don't know which part of the picture is better.  The fish itself or the smile on Bill's face, what a great day for a great guy.

I'm happy to hear you are proceeding with getting your back taken care of and I couldn't think of a better subject to occupy your mind.

Just heard from Bill, here's something to think about to help pass some time.  I know a picture is worth a thousand words but Bill may have a few words of his own he may wish to add.

2016/06/22 23:35:36
CAPTAIN HOOK
That's a good size Pymy eye ! ......congrats....hope to see more caught ! 

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account