2016/06/12 13:49:15
slabfinder
...and a small handgun I hope!
2016/06/12 20:43:21
thunderpole
I'm real salty over it, I just don't understand how it came off that rod holder it's all bent up everything was tangled on that thing
2016/06/12 21:42:44
workcanwait....
I hear ya...There were some SALTY words yelled at those coons as I chucked rocks at them!

WCW
2016/06/12 21:46:35
workcanwait....
I had too many snappers clean stringers off of boats when young always have cooler for fish in boat.

Just ask BTDT its too hard to catch these fish can't be feeding em too the critters...

WCW

2016/06/12 21:51:54
BeenThereDoneThat.
Welllllllllll since yinz asked for my opinion................. not as easy to catch, as some say.  Stupid fish!! 

Ummm, is it just me or does it seem, I've become popular lately? 

You guyz would miss me................
2016/06/12 21:58:19
workcanwait....
When the eyes are hitting ur KING...but they do have a way of HUMBLEING me more often!
It's ALL GOOD...each time out I learn sumtin'...usually its what NOT 2 du!

WCW
2016/06/14 07:51:03
CAPTAIN HOOK
One decent Bass......4" Shad  / windy & cool= slow

2016/06/15 12:02:33
BeenThereDoneThat.
Woe is me!  I go north they catch em south, I go south and they catch em in the middle. 

But Alas, I shall continue my plight, for one day I will become successful in my endeavors to capture the ever elusive, Pymie Walleye.

However that being said;  you can bet your last bippy, when I do start catching them critters yinz is gonna hear-and-hear-and hear about it!

I gotta tell yinz though, this Monday and Tuesday past, I had a "ton of fun" fishing with my neighbor and a Army buddy of his.  Both these guys served our country for more than twenty years and I had the honor of having them on board the Fish Hawk.

We launched out of Snodgrass on Monday dragging harnesses and jumping jigs loaded with 'crawlers and medium sized fatheads thru deep and shallow water. Didn't get skunked but we couldn't put anything in the live well, either.  Yesterday we spent our time on the water trolling off of Manning to Linesville Causeway, then back through the stumps, where we tried our hand at catching some Crappie.  Once again, sub-legal 'eyes, a few bass, crappie, and perch but, very few fish in the live well.

While my past two days may sound to be unsuccessful, one must remember, there is so much more to be enjoyed when one goes fishing.  My best catch, will be the memories of fishing with two great guys as I recall, each time I launch from Manning and Snodgrass, the stories, jokes, and hardy ha haa's coming from within the gunnels of the Fish hawk.

To my friend Denny, his Army buddy and now my new found friend, thank-you for your service to our country and a truly fun time fishing the great, Pymatuning.

2016/06/18 18:32:48
junius763
For those on Facebook this is a group for Pymatuning    Pymatuning Fishermen
2016/06/19 09:24:48
hsimmons6351
Was on the lake yesterday with some luck. Perch are active and crappie have moved to 8 to 9 ft of water. Caught a 14.5" crapie. My largest to date. North end of lake. Thanks to Robinsons Bait store for the pointers. 

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account