2016/06/03 16:01:39
CAPTAIN HOOK
That's nice ! Looks hardly used !  LOL .....
2016/06/03 17:03:29
ICE NUT
John Weres the FISH that table looks like it hasn't seen a filet since kennedy was president  LOL!!!!
2016/06/03 20:52:10
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
Motor's been down for 2 weeks so I haven't been out. Parts should be here tomorrow, so hoping to get it fixed and be out chasing the eyes soon. From the reports here I'm not missing alot, but it'd still be nice to be out there. On the plus side, with the hot weather I've been taking the new pup out along the shorelines to swim around and she's loving it. As a bonus, I've found almost 20 crankbaits and the vast majority are like brand new. Hot and tots are definitely the choice of lure to lose on pymy :)
2016/06/03 23:45:36
BeenThereDoneThat.
CAPTAIN HOOK
That's nice ! Looks hardly used !  LOL .....

ICE NUT
John Weres the FISH that table looks like it hasn't seen a filet since kennedy was president  LOL!!!!

ALLLLLLL RIGHT you guyzzzz, I'll have yinz know...................  I recently bought the table and just finished setting it up. 

After all, I'm ready to take all the good information regarding Walleye fishing yinz have provided me with, and go do some catching.

As a matter of fact I was all loaded up and about to head to Pymatuning this very afternoon when a severe dose of honey do's set me back.  But you can rest assured, there is always tomorrow and I will be en-route.......... as soon as I get the list finished.

Tight lines and good times.
2016/06/04 01:43:24
pymafish615
Well tonight it seemed bass, blue gills, perch and catfish were biting good no eyes though still a pretty good evening
2016/06/04 11:21:36
CAPTAIN HOOK
Good luck John, that's a nice fish table I'm jealous ! Shenango's been slow so far too, just some small stuff.....so far.
2016/06/04 21:22:44
BeenThereDoneThat.

Stupid fish!!!!!
2016/06/05 15:43:51
StewFc
Was up on Saturday June 4. Launched out of Alcatraz, on way to stumps noticed trucks/trailers parked in Linesville and boats coming from that launch????
2016/06/05 18:10:02
opsman
Stew
Just talked to the guy overseeing the project up there.  They left it open a few extra days for the weekend fisherman.  Closes tonight at midnight
2016/06/06 07:08:02
The Ref
Fished Saturday nothing but catfish and small perch. One small walleye about 6 inches. Out of Snodgrass.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account