2016/05/26 14:58:33
CAPTAIN HOOK
I made a fake buoy one year from an old plastic ketchup bottle, painted it fluorescent orange, glued the lid on , snapped a hose clamp on the neck with some old rope, and a big nut for a weight. Unreal what we use to see ! I'd toss it out and take off down the lake and just watch to show ! Had a guy drive over to it, grab it and try to take off !
The rope got wrapped up in his prop and stalled his little motor ! LMAO !
I drove over and told him if you need to steal people's buoy's that bad go ahead and take that one I got about a dollar invested in it !
He was a little embarrassed for his action and apologized  ! Took about 10 minutes to unwrap all that line off his prop . 
2016/05/26 15:03:00
outasync
We had a guy in a pontoon run ours over and get it hung up under his boat. I think I've only seen 2 or 3 thrown out the past few years but that's because it attracts doorknobs like moths to a light. If I want to drift something I'll throw one way away from it and know to stay so far inside and watch morons try to get as close as possible to it.
2016/05/26 16:47:55
marco
was up last 4 days....fished from Snodgrass to causeway..every morn and every night...great weather..great time w my 2 boys and wife and friends....caught a mix of fish everytime we went out...3 to 17 ft.  used a variety of gear...the usual....a long as there was wind something was biting.  what a great place!  the sunsets and sunrises are the best in western pa.  my wife is trying to get me to buy a cottage up there now.  I am going to play hard to get but inside I am giggling.  will keep ya posted!
2016/05/26 16:56:31
outasync
Black Lund with a downrigger on the back? I think I saw you working deeper water Tuesday across from stockers island
2016/05/26 19:09:34
marco
outasync..fished near stocker only mon morn.   caught one eye..17 inches.   I stayed a little north most of the time.  I was following the amish most of the time.  spent 3 days following them.  let me tell you!  they can catch fish.  found some great new spots.  I don't have downriggers..i looked for you but there were a lot of people further north.  Its early..we will hook up!  last night my boys and I went out to a spot where this older amish guys had been fishing and catching eyes everyday.  we talked 4 times and he was very helpful...then at 8 o clock...the lake awoke w amish and we were surrounded by 12 amish boats..all within 30 yards of each other.  we were the only non amish boat.  we forgot our lights so I don't know what happened after dark...but I know that is when they are doing best now.  lollol... ordered 3 led headlamps when I got home!  wife just informed me she wants to go Monday to look at a cottage.  I acted like she is putting a burden on me...hehehe...anyone who like pymy knows better..lol
2016/05/26 19:16:59
outasync
Wife said she wants to go saturday. But she has to be home by 10am so I think I'll be going out solo again lol I fished alot on the west side of stockers on the edge of the weeds almost every time I went across the end of the point I had a fish on. Maybe I'll have to start following the Amish myself since all I'm catching is next year's keepers lol they follow me enough the rest of the year so I might as well return the favor!
2016/05/28 08:40:46
CAPTAIN HOOK
She's fine to go , perfect fishing time .....5 am till 10 am...  just right to me !
Right BTDT ?
2016/05/28 09:51:56
BeenThereDoneThat.
CAPTAIN HOOK
She's fine to go , perfect fishing time .....5 am till 10 am...  just right to me !
Right BTDT ?

...........  Huh, somebody say the walleye are hitting????
2016/05/28 11:14:05
outasync
If u want to get my wife up at 4 and tell her she's going fishing u go right ahead lol I know better! 3 throwback eyes so far. Lost 1 that would of been close
2016/05/28 14:43:54
bingsbaits
If your on the water right now 2:43 pm. keep your eyes on the sky. Couple of boomers buildind south of the lake.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account