2016/05/25 16:23:44
opsman
lol  thx    Forgot two largemouth.  I think I would have done better when it went to glass but too  many chucklenuts out there.  Had a guy in a black alumacraft that could not go from point a to point b without going full throttle.  And I love the guys that go by putting up a tsunami style wake, all the while waving at you like you're their long lost buddy.
I really need to talk to Starcraft about installing fore and aft tubes......
2016/05/25 16:37:04
outasync
The doorknobs have been out in full force the past 2 days. I love the pontoon armada a little south of stockers island. I had the area to myself until about 9am when they all showed up.
2016/05/25 21:57:28
The Ref
Brock that just ain't right lol
Sounds real good bet you enjoyed lunch.
2016/05/25 22:42:59
BeenThereDoneThat.
Congratulations on your catching today fellers, wished I could of been there with yinz but alas, other projects commanded my attention.  Dam, I have nooo idea where my wife comes up with her, honeydew list.

Brock, sorry I was busy and couldn't get to you sooner, I was going to offer dinner at Carini's Friday night but seeing how you just had fish, wellllll, maybe next time.

Last but not least, where would we be without our neighborly "doorknobs"????

Tight lines and good times.
2016/05/26 09:57:18
CAPTAIN HOOK
Thanks' Ref , and BTDT , Lots of boats out last night and the bite was slow. Bugs and seaweed are both in full bloom. Lake was dead calm and that's usually not good for Walleye fishing on average. Did manage a few keepers for today's fresh fish lunch, but the action was far and in-between and took lots of casting.. I'm thinking Cajun seasoning today .....and beer !

I got to laugh at how boats gather in areas. Watched one boat anchor all alone, 15 minutes later two more pulled within 100 yds. of him. About 20 minutes here comes two more within 500 yds. of these 3 boats ! Now you got 5 boats all within 500yds. of each other all within about 45 minutes and not one boat has caught a fish ! The rest of the lake is wide open ! All those boats making noise , lights all on , banging gear around , some talking load and laughing , the lake is dead calm with no drift ! After about a half hour they became unglued to each other and slowly drifted away and all was calm and peaceful and the fish started feeding . What a cluster F--K ! And some people wonder why they don't catch fish .....go figure ?  LOL !!!

2016/05/26 10:07:54
outasync
It's been that way the past few days. Not a single boat in the area at 7am then by 8am I counted 10 in a 100 yard stretch that I had trolled when I first got there. I had to laugh when a guy threw out a bouy within a half hour 5 boats had anchored close to it and probably 5 more trolled just past it.
2016/05/26 12:38:57
StewFc

Made it up again Wednesday 5/25. Very nice weather wise, less action that expected. Managed 3 eyes between 2 of us with some nice bass mixed in. Not many total bites which was surprising. I did not catch one bluegill fishing crawlers all day...I had a number of strikes missed which is NOT surprising. Wind was off and on with surface temps staring at 63 but venturing into the 70's by mid afternoon with 73 highest one notice.

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met
2016/05/26 14:10:31
opsman
you were on the north end? Around Whaley for awhile?

2016/05/26 14:48:44
StewFc
Yep...that was us.
2016/05/26 14:50:15
opsman
lol  yeah i think i was by you when you got the walleye.  Don't remember your boat but the matching shirts sure do stand out!

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account