2016/02/17 12:51:13
BeenThereDoneThat.
Good then, "my point" is clear and just as a reminder, one should just "let sleeping dogs lie".
2016/02/17 13:11:14
DarDys
fishin coyote
BTDT,DarDys has been busting our(tail less bird dog owners) balls for years. I almost spit my coffee out when I read it. I will admit though them critters he has are pretty impressive for having tails. :)Mike

Unfortunately, one of them passed away. He was the 2010 PA State Pheasant Hunting Champion in the Team Division. His, son, won the single Hunter division and is still with us at 8.5 years old.

We bought a female with the right background (he father is a nine time national field trial champion) as a breeding partner. She ran in the Pheasant Champiinship as a puppy and finished second.

I hope the puppies turn out well.

BTDT,

I prefer "be careful what you say about a man and is family, but darn careful what you say about his bird dog."

The president if our company had GSP's. I always take him hunting around his birthday just so he gets to experience dogs with tails.
2016/02/22 08:46:11
Accountant
I went for a hike at yellow creek yesterday.  There were ice fisherman near the boy scout camp and the day use area.  I did not step on the ice because I am sacred of ice in general, but I thought i'd pass that along
2016/02/22 10:36:34
Walleye jigs
You and me both!!!
2019/05/04 02:07:20
mariejustice54
Take your snowshoes and check around your self. 

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account