2016/01/19 07:18:47
icereaper32
IS THERE ANY WORD ON ICE OUT THERE
2016/01/19 16:00:26
Eman89so
Why you typing in caps?

about 2-3" on the heavy fished lakes. Arthur, Pyma , Wilhelm, Erie has guys on misery bay,

Give it a few days

Conneaut is about wide open today it got a coating of ice
2016/01/19 16:02:33
graveydavey
check iceshanty.com
2016/01/19 17:16:42
cmwrestler2008
kahle has 3-5"
2016/01/20 07:28:02
icereaper32
I'm on a work terminal and for our programs to work we need caps on and I didn't notice till I sent it that it was on Eman
2016/01/20 08:48:41
Eman89so
Lol it's all good. Headed to high point this weekend .. Snow depending
2016/01/20 09:33:34
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
graveydavey
check iceshanty.com

+1
2016/01/20 10:06:22
BeenThereDoneThat.
Take your snow shoes with yinz this weekend fellas.  

"The Weather Channel" is reporting "the models" have provided enough information for TWC to be almost certain there may be a storm that will produce  snow and wind.  With this information TWC was able to successfully identify the storm as being "Jonas" which may move somewhere up the East Coast.  Jonas is a "major, major" storm and may be one of the largest storms to date, but TWC isn't quite sure where the "major, major" part will be or, if it will snow there.  

TWC is pretty sure, though not certain, there may be heavy snow somewhere in the Original Thirteen Colonies and some areas may see coastal flooding.  NY could see a substantial amount of snow, however Washington DC might see more but, Philadelphia is a possibility before and, if Jonas heads north.

TWC is certain someplace somewhere will see snow from massive "winter storm Jonas"............  The models, have spoken.

Oh, how much snow...... well, TWC reports amounts might, maybe or, could reach 12".  Someplace.

I tell ya, being a baby boomer  I just don't see how back in the day, we were ever able to survive these horrendous snow producing storms, .............   without knowing their name?  

Tight lines and be safe.

2016/01/20 11:37:46
DarDys
They make their money by selling advertising. The more they waffle, the more you watch. The more you watch, the higher the ad costs.

I swear our local weather dude vaper locks whenever he gets to forecast something other than the norm.
2016/01/20 15:02:10
JRSR
The bread, milk and toilet paper companies sales must be lagging behind their expected sales.  Stock up in case you get snowed in. HaHa
Just checked Northmoreland Park Lake, since it is close to home. Still has open water from the boat house down to the dam. Same as last week when I checked. Drilled 2 holes off the handicap dock, ice was 3" to 3.5". It didn't look very safe to me.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account