2018/02/09 11:17:33
mopars0
BTDT ... little off topic here but only ice I’m paying attention to is what is on my cement pad from my back door to my garage under the snow πŸ˜œπŸ‘... have been cleaning snow off but man is it slippery .... lol
2018/02/09 14:19:38
BeenThereDoneThat.
Never off topic buddy. May wanna stow some of that ice. You're gonna need it this summer to ice down all them Walleyes you're gonna catch.πŸ‘
2018/02/09 19:44:45
mopars0
BeenThereDoneThat.
Never off topic buddy. May wanna stow some of that ice. You're gonna need it this summer to ice down all them Walleyes you're gonna catch.πŸ‘
sounds like a great idea there bud 😜... can’t wait to get the boat back out but sounds like stowing the ice might have to wait from sounds of the rain that may be coming.
2018/02/10 13:57:20
roygpa
On the lake right now about 1.25 miles south of the causeway. About 7 inches of good ice with maybe 3 inches of really wet snow. So far one perch., but it is good to be on the ice.

Update ended up with the perch a decent bluegill and a channel cat that was about 14 or 15 inches long.
2018/02/10 22:55:00
BeenThereDoneThat.
Good for you Roy, nice to hear you made it out on the ice and enjoyed the day. Did some catchin too.πŸ‘

Made it to Wilhelm myself today. Snow was packed and heavy from the warmer temps. Rain was taking it's toll knocking the white stuff down too. Hauling my junk across the ice wasn't all that bad. First location, over 15 FOW, turned up one Perch in a couple hours. Second location produced Perch for a couple hours, in 10 FOW but, nothing to invite home for dinner.

Next week looking to be real good weather wise, hope yinz can enjoy more ice time.

Good times and tight lines.
2018/02/22 13:21:58
workcanwait....
Scrolling thru here...my buddy has same hut putting it back in bag got old we started wrapping it with bungies.Nice lil hut I never used one b4 sure is nice to get out of the wind once I bought a heater we were comfy ...WCW
2018/02/22 13:40:31
slabfinder
I'm itchy, so itchy.  The only remedy is getting the boat out?  any open water yet?
2018/02/22 13:46:18
CAPTAIN HOOK
 2018 Walleye snagging season has started at the Pymy Spillway....get your Sonars , Cicadas, blade lures,  all sharpened up....their looking for a fish warden lookout on top the guardrails again this season ....so anybody interested apply at the Snaggers Inn, Linesville Pa. 
No experience needed just bring latest eye exam report and a whistle. 
2018/02/22 15:57:22
Big Tuna
I'll bring the Andy's Cajun ant the deep fryer.
2018/02/22 16:32:21
smally hunter
On a side note anyone know if stuarts down the road is open? Me and a buddy are headed that way saturday trying to decide weather to fish some bays or just hit jamestown outflow

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account