2018/08/13 20:10:41
PAJAY
I was there all weekend seen 2 boats actually fishing . wasn't paying much attention to the toons . was fishing for bass got one small . small cats and small perch if that's your thing your in the right lake .  
2018/08/19 15:54:14
ATTE1
Fished pymy for first time in a month...crappie tourney out of Duck and Drake...only 3 teams had 8 fish limit and only 7 teams had fish...we managed to catch only 12 crappie but we did have 8 legal fish...5lb 4oz...caught them before noon when the sun wasn't out...cribs in 9-11 fow...small jig and minnow or plain hook and minnow rigged drop shot style...fish early and they can be caught but once sun up high no luck
2018/08/19 23:51:08
BeenThereDoneThat.
Was a lovely day at Pymie though, I wasn't on the water. But there sure was a lot of activity from Snodgrass to Tuttle. Took advantage of gasoline prices across the causeway before taking a 'rubbernecking' ride through the area along RT 7 where the twister passed through. Good to see many of the homes and other buildings have been repaired and the folks getting back to normal. If getting back to normal is even possible after living a nightmare like the storm that passed through Williamsfield.

Had to do a reroute just before getting to Jamestown on 322. Not sure why but all traffic got stopped so I turned around and took the dam road over to E. Lake road and finished my trip home.

Anyways, was a beautiful day in PA and OH too.

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met
2018/08/20 00:17:59
H3Fisher
Fished from 11 to about 5:30pm on the yak. Did very well with largemouth as all I fished were the lillypads. 

Water was 74 when I get there, by time I left was at 78.
2018/08/20 11:28:32
ICE NUT
My wife and I stayed at our camp we fished yesterday morning out from Snodgrass over to island and we did ok on panfish perch were small but the gills were really nice and wifw got one 13.5 crappie all and all a good day but early is the key everything shut off around 1030.Small jigs and I mean small with just a small piece of crawler was the ticket
2018/08/23 13:26:27
Dan 81
Anyone still having luck getting eyes in the shallows late night/early morning with bombers or Rapala's? Heading out real early Saturday wasn't sure how I should focus my hours before sunrise, shallow or deeper.
2018/08/23 20:59:27
BeenThereDoneThat.
I was prowling the the east side of Pymie today but was only wishin I was fishin.  Wind had a great chop going and it had to be a good day for draggin crawler harnesses.  maybe next time.
2018/08/31 19:45:15
Ugly Stik
Fished a day last week and found some decent perch in 9 FOW. Kept 12 and one was almost 12". Trolled the deeper water at mid-day and caught one 24" channel cat on a Hot-N-Tot.
2018/08/31 21:47:49
BeenThereDoneThat.
Dam pesky cat fish. 😁

I'll take sizable Perch any day. But with my luck, I'm having a good day if I catch bullheads. Sounds like ya had a good time and went home with some yummy fish.

Good for you and thanks for the report.
2018/09/03 08:29:10
chauncy
Fished the southend friday. Got 12 crappies 4 perch and a big channel cat. All from deep water on baby shads and nibbles. Had to leave early to rest up for the high school game.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account