2018/07/31 18:03:13
crappiefisher
The weekend of Sat. Sept 15th, Linesville is having Ducks Unlimited & PSC Water Fest & on Sat. the 15th a fishing flea market at the little league field near the Country Market on Rt. 6.
2018/08/04 07:31:18
Pymafish
Today and tomorrow taking the kids out for the kids fishing derby haven’t really been fishing in a couple weeks hopefully will be able to find some decent fish
2018/08/07 10:58:57
Pymafish
Lake is 84-87 degrees and the catfish are biting good.
2018/08/11 08:25:18
BeenThereDoneThat.
                                      ANYBODY GOING FISHING THIS WEEKEND???

HELLO????
2018/08/11 08:52:27
crappiefisher
Rt. 6 is opened back up near Red Cross & Wilson's launch. Good the detour past my place on Maples is over, bad that the Geese just keep pouring in all week long & these dang parachutes with small engines are just as bad, started at 6:00 am & will prob. go 'till after sunset as has been most ov the week.

Not a weekend fisher & keep making more work for myself at camp but would be nice to get out one ov these days with my sons.

crappy
2018/08/11 09:25:51
BeenThereDoneThat.
Crappy I remember sitting on the river, lake, or in my high chair swinging my feet, somewhere in Penn's Woods wishing I could retire and spend all my time fishing and hunting.  Soooooooo now that I am, I spend more time working then enjoying what I enjoyed, before I retired.  The weird part, I now find enjoyment in working..... Wassup with that????

Had some really cool fun this past Friday, for the first time in my life I got to experience, hands on replacement, of a torsion spring for my  overhead garage door.  How much funner could a guy ask for?  Hell it was even more gooder than when the dam spring broke and scared the living hell out of me.  

I need a day off.

Tight lines and good times.
2018/08/13 08:13:22
Ironcityirish
crappiefisher
Rt. 6 is opened back up near Red Cross & Wilson's launch. Good the detour past my place on Maples is over, bad that the Geese just keep pouring in all week long & these dang parachutes with small engines are just as bad, started at 6:00 am & will prob. go 'till after sunset as has been most ov the week.

Not a weekend fisher & keep making more work for myself at camp but would be nice to get out one ov these days with my sons.

crappy

crappy what are you saying about geese? lots coming into the lake?
2018/08/13 12:10:08
crappiefisher
 Fields

2018/08/13 13:30:03
Ironcityirish
crappiefisher
 Fields

Crappie I sent you a PM says your box is full.

2018/08/13 13:46:21
roygpa
My wife and I fished Pymy over the weekend and like most days we caught more fish (perch) from the dock than we did from the boat. Didn't keep anything, but it was nice to get out. Recently put a new 20 hp on my Franken-toon and after a few adjustments we broke the speed record (for that boat) at 9.25 mph. Old record was a bit over 8 mph. Just might get a whole 10 mph with the wind. :)

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account