2018/07/03 12:41:19
crappiefisher

2018/07/06 09:07:34
Timachro
Heading up to Jamestown campground next weekend. What's the best artificial baits to use from shore around the campground?
2018/07/06 14:15:46
Pymafish
If at night for walleye bomber long a floaters. yo zuri, rapala original floaters. What kind of fish will you be targeting?
2018/07/06 16:57:36
Timachro
I'm hoping for some walleye or smallmouths. Maybe even a Muskie if I'm lucky.
2018/07/18 21:05:14
BeenThereDoneThat.
Well I wasn't fishing but I was doing some trolling (sounds friendlier than prowling) the area along East Lake before moving onto North Shore area. Was a pleasant ride except I probably shouldn't have gone to the Linesville Marina before cutting cross country to RT 6 where upon turning left I found the road closed?

I'll be darned, had I simply followed 6 out of Linesville I may have seen the stupid road closed signs and possibly the detour signs too. Who knew??

Not to worry, whipped out my trusty.... phone (ya hogs), tapped the "maps app" and down the road I go. Dirt road, that is, where "Maps" had me turn onto yet another dirt road blocked with "road closed" signs....WTH!!!

OK so reroute and continue on and that's where I learned internet and GPS signals suck in the area. But fear not, I still have my trusty compass on my dash and it's showing I am headed north which is exactly where I do not wish to go. No problem, I'll just find a place to turn around, hopefully soon, when what before my eyes did appear but a red sign with 4 letters that read STOP. A left or right puts me on a paved road so I chose to follow the old proverb "Go West Young Man" where some odd miles later I reconnected with RT 6 (turns out the paved road actually traveled southwest) and I was right at the other side of the construction and almost to my destination. Thank goodness, back to civilization and my internet signal was back too!!!

To make a long story short, no way in hell did I try and find my way back to Linesville. It was "Andover OR Bust" then "Home Again, Home Again.

Oh, did I mention while passing through Espeyville I stopped at the boat launch to make use of the facilities? Not the launch, I just had to pee really bad. But during my visit I learned there is now a "boat wash" available at the sight and the sign said to see the "launch attendant" for assistance. Perfect, I now have an excuse to to talk to the person sitting under the tent looking thingy over by the dock, cause she was cute as a button. My first question "I Don't have my boat but can I still have a free bobber "? Sadly, "no" came the answer she was out of bobbers. OK, so about this boat wash thing, is everyone going to be required to wash before, after, or both when botor moating. "No, it's only voluntary as is an inspection of your boat" I was told. "The wash is experimental and two more sights, are planned in the future". I thanked the young lady for her information and headed back to the car, somewhat disappointed not getting a bobber.

I Don't know about using the boat wash but I do appreciate the other facilities. I mean, my eyes were looking yellow.

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met
2018/07/19 08:13:41
olds-Pa
As the world turns, and the sands flow through the hour glass, so goes a typical day in the life of BTDT...
2018/07/19 12:18:19
mopars0
olds-Pa
As the world turns, and the sands flow through the hour glass, so goes a typical day in the life of BTDT...
👍👍😜😜...
2018/07/24 09:57:31
Dan 81
Anybody been having luck with walleyes this month? I finally managed 1 Sunday, Got fed up pulling in Cat after Cat drifting so we moved shallow to catch some perch and bluegills and much to my surprise reeled in a eye out of 3ft of water, mid-day / full sun to boot. Other than that been getting skunked ever week so far.
2018/07/24 10:15:43
Ugly Stik
Was there yesterday and yes the walleyes are shallow but you have to have chop. Night bite is better with Bombers
2018/07/24 19:02:59
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
Planned on going to erie with a friend Saturday, but figured the waves were going to be to much for us so we took my little rig to pymy and got beat with the heavy chop...just the way I like it 👍👍😜. Wish I had a better report for you, but all we got to the boat were small cats and perch. Lost 2 heavy fish in the deep water that stayed down like eyes. Normal summer fishing at pymy for me, but we had a good time having some laughs and getting soaked every time I moved the boat. Tight lines...

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account