2018/05/17 22:06:38
thunderpole
Looking for an open seat??? Lol seriously ill wear a blindfold
2018/05/18 00:05:12
outasync
Nice catch CS! Hopefully i can find them saturday morning or sunday afternoon! I need to try the new electric filet knife out on some eyes. Worked great on gills, crappie and perch during ice time.
2018/05/18 04:12:41
ATTE1
Nice crappie...keep on them...Will be up Sunday if you are out
2018/05/18 06:46:39
BeenThereDoneThat.
SHOW OFF!!! 😁 🍻 👍

Yeah Crappie_slayer it's been quite a while since I've caught such quality Crappie and you betcha, I'm puttin em in the freezer. One of these days though, I'm turning north out of my driveway and headin mup to Pymie for some of them quality fish you're puttin in the freezer. Good for you.

Good times and tight lines.
2018/05/18 09:39:31
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
Thanks for the pats on the back everyone. Looks like all those calendars I've been keeping for years are finally paying off.

Gotta brag to someone BTDT. Might as well be to a bunch of other fine fishermen 😀.

Good luck to all of you getting out his weekend. Forecast for the weekend looks great for boating some fish.
2018/05/18 15:07:13
CAPTAIN HOOK
You got the magic touch this season CS ......nice. 
2018/05/18 15:21:09
CAPTAIN HOOK
thunder pole ....buy a drone camera and follow crappie ! Make it look like a Seagull....lol

outasync
Nice catch CS! Hopefully i can find them saturday morning or sunday afternoon! I need to try the new electric filet knife out on some eyes. Worked great on gills, crappie and perch during ice time.

Been using electric knives for all fish for many years....can't beat em !
2018/05/18 22:04:03
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
One of the guys I work with is an avid fisherman, and he couldn't take the nightly texts either. Swirling wind when we got there made me think it wasn't gonna happen today, but it finally got straightend out and we managed to get a few. Had about 45 really good minutes, but picked away at them the rest of the time. Missed a lot of fish. More good times with good friends 👍.

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met
2018/05/18 22:11:35
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
CAPTAIN HOOK
You got the magic touch this season CS ......nice. 

Just enjoying it while it lasts captain
2018/05/19 00:51:30
Pymafish
Man crappie you’re slaying them i ended up with two today the wind just sucked couldn’t have a consistent drift

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account