2018/05/10 21:54:31
CAPTAIN HOOK
Glad somebody is mopping up on Walleye...all I got to eat is these !

2018/05/10 21:57:07
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
Thanks guys. BTDT, walleye_slayer has a nice ring to it, but it might soon be catfish_crusher again.

Today, with mothers day comming up, I thought it would be nice to take mom out. Wind was pumping when I left the house. We got to the lake and it wasn't nearly the chop that yesterday had 😞, but mom was happy ( she doesn't care for the heavy waves). Took some effort today, but the fish showed up again. Caught a number of those pesky cats, but we pulled away with a few more eyes for dinner.

This week has been about the best one I've ever had on pymy, but now its time to get caught up mowing grass and all of the household chores I've been putting off. Good luck to all of you this weekend. Will be out next week chasing the fish again.

Oh yeah, almost forgot...

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met
2018/05/10 21:58:16
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
Nice haul of leeks captain! That's on the list of things to do this weekend
2018/05/10 22:20:02
CAPTAIN HOOK
I love em ....but the wife won't hardly kiss me !....lol

Crappie your name is now Walleye Slayer......WOW !   
2018/05/10 22:31:13
BeenThereDoneThat.
Yep.... what he said.

Captain those leeks would be might tasty with a serving of deep fried walleye and Crappie.... err, Walleye_Slayer (😊) did mention he would be needing some.

Maybe a future trade in the wind, what do you think?
2018/05/10 22:45:27
CAPTAIN HOOK
My freezer is empty of fish since they shut my river down last year ......I'd share ...no problem...lol

Just had wild ramp mixed hamburgers on the grill.....mmmmmm
2018/05/11 07:43:18
BeenThereDoneThat.
CAPTAIN HOOK

Just had wild ramp mixed hamburgers on the grill.....mmmmmm

That will be enough of that kind of talk young man!!! lol

That Shenango thingy smells awful fishy to me Capt.... but don't worry, next year you'll have plenty of, everybody's yummy, fish to smoke from the lake.

BUT WAIT, you'll only need buy a trout stamp to fish Shenango in the future....... just bend over the reamings are always free!! Just pay additional shipping and handling fees for the K-Y.

Dam, my bad, wrong board again....
2018/05/11 09:00:21
roygpa
Didn't fish this week, but did go to Orlando to attend a company sponsored event with all of our favorite customers and suppliers. The main event was a talk by Terry Bradshaw. It was great, he related his family life and football life to life in a family owned company like ours with many jokes thrown in to keep the group entertained.

Will be at Pymatuning this weekend, I will report back if I am lucky enough to catch anything.

-Roy
2018/05/11 09:36:47
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
Good luck Roy! I'd be back out tonight but....stupid grass....
2018/05/11 15:12:36
CAPTAIN HOOK
Easy to tell fishermen's houses this time of year........grass is about knee deep ! 

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account