2018/05/02 23:51:40
outasync
Ive been catching a good number of musky at pymie the last few years trolling for walleye. Ive upgraded my bait size to get a better number of skys and my walleye catch has been about the same. Juat not as many perch or crappie on the bigger baits.
2018/05/03 07:52:59
BeenThereDoneThat.
Olds not so sure I want a meal of mud but then again, by the time "I catch" any stupid fish, I might be hungry enough to eat a whole musky myself. Thank goodness for Arby's lol.
2018/05/03 08:48:29
thunderpole
Anyone know if those fish for free days are good for non residents in Ohio or does it just apply to the residents?
2018/05/03 09:48:41
grizz27
I read on the Ohio Dnr website that it is only for Ohio residents
2018/05/03 16:16:26
olds-Pa
Thought I had better give you all a heads up about a possible danger at the Espyville Marina  breakwall. Someone, most likely the park itself, put up a coyote decoy at the end of it. It is bolted down. Probably put there to keep the geese from nesting there, but a goose attack protecting a nest is much better than what happened last night. My son ran into a live yote at the decoy, and it became very aggressive. He tried backing away from it, but it kept growling and baring it's teeth. He finally managed to get down to the waters edge, and the animal high tailed it off the wall. Should someone get attacked, they just might be the new owners of Pymatuning park.
2018/05/03 20:23:04
BeenThereDoneThat.
That's really weird Olds, glad your son didn't have to defend himself.  Does make me wonder what would happen, say a guy pulls his S & W and causes Mr. Coyote to take a dirt nap???  In self defense of course.     Maybe someone put the decoy out to ward off all the Gulls??
2018/05/03 21:30:30
CAPTAIN HOOK
Glad they didn't put out a bear decoy !
2018/05/03 22:05:50
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
That's crazy!
2018/05/03 22:08:27
olds-Pa
I am sure he is too Captain Hook. He probably will be getting his concealed carry permit now. As for the bear encounter, he already had that one at the Woodcock spillway late at night a few years back...Not to mention the bear that gruffed at him in our back yard while he was fishing in our pond when he was 8 years old.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account