2018/04/15 22:38:17
BeenThereDoneThat.
opsman
If you look closely two thirds of the way back it looks like teeth marks!!!   Nah, upon further review, we have a footprint!   lol

Boy I don't know Ops, that puppy has some serious hardware dangling from it, stepping on that thing might hurt.  The eyelet looks like it was made for cable, the eye cup looks like a bell and thems some real dredging hooks by golly. 
2018/04/16 11:00:43

This dude turned 8 on Saturday, and his friend's dad has been promising him for a few weeks that he'd have a Crappie Birthday, and he delivered big time on his promise!  

For a year now, he's been telling me about these slab crappies at Pymy and I was skeptical.  We finally got the invitation to join them on their boat, and we were not disappointed.  The 4 of us boxed 29 crappies in a couple hours on Saturday, all between 12-17" with the majority right in the middle.  I think we threw back 3 or 4 that were 10".  Got a handful of real nice perch too.  Really looking forward to dinner tonight!  

It was the first time either of us had ever been on a boat at Pymy.  I envy you guys that get to spend a lot of time on that water, seeing firsthand now the incredible fishery that it is.  
2018/04/16 11:07:47
mopars0
Nice catch and ok ya Happy Birthday little dude 👍
mopars0
Nice catch and oh ya Happy Birthday little dude 👍
mopars0
My neighbor called me and wanted to know if I wanted her husband tackle box , he had passed away several years ago . So I went a got it man it was full of stuff ... she was going the throw it out ... wow guess she forgot it was in the basement

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met
2018/04/16 11:17:11
mopars0
Sonars ,plugs , jigs that he made , couldn't Believe all the stuff

Attachment(s)

2018/04/16 11:26:53
roygpa
 I think I recognize that spot with mostly black sky and squiggles around the edges. :) Nice fish.
rsquared

2018/04/16 11:45:40
BeenThereDoneThat.
WOW!!!   Congratulations, that is a super nice fish annnnnnnnd 

Congratulations Dave. 

Attachment(s)

2018/04/16 11:49:02
BeenThereDoneThat.
mopars0
My neighbor called me and wanted to know if I wanted her husband tackle box , he had passed away several years ago . So I went a got it man it was full of stuff ... she was going the throw it out ... wow guess she forgot it was in the basement

I'm thinking I'm seeing some "Canadian Wigglers" and maybe a "BENO" or two.  Nice catch buddy.
2018/04/16 11:55:19
roygpa
 I think I recognize that spot with mostly black spy and squiggles around the edges. :) Nice fish.

BTDT doesn't like it when ya spot burn on here

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account