2018/04/16 23:26:22
BeenThereDoneThat.
Mopars.... psssst Mopars my side is in.šŸ˜ƒ

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met
2018/04/17 11:35:45
mopars0
Sounds good bud šŸ‘.. leaving Thursday morning for the Richmond NASCAR Race this weekend hope it stops snowing here by the time we get back .... lol
2018/04/17 11:35:45
mopars0
what the heck is all this double posting or is it something Iā€™m doing ?? It is getting old !
2018/04/17 20:33:44
mikesdad
ALL HAIL THE TREE HUGGING BIOLOGISTS!!!!!

I'm guessing PSU Fish is a biologist, or is closely related to one.

Rather than stay on topic?
He or she chooses to remind me that the world is round.

PSU FISH SAID:
"I m starting to believe that you are part of the group that believes the world is flat."

4 year degree but no common sense to hear us 'local yokels'.

That's fine PSU FISH.
Fall in line and question nothing little lamb
Wow
2018/04/18 07:10:34
BeenThereDoneThat.
Soooooo Mike, tell us, how do you feel about Biologist?  lol   

I myself, like them..... to be working some place else, besides the PFBC & PGC but that's me, just being me. 

Sumpthin else too, when attending a school of higher education, do not look for any courses called "using common sense" or "thinking outside the bubble" as they just do not exist. 

New moto:  "HISTORY DOESN'T MATTER".

Anyways, and on another subject,  what is that dead fish??  
2018/04/18 09:04:33
psu_fish
mikesdad
ALL HAIL THE TREE HUGGING BIOLOGISTS!!!!!

I'm guessing PSU Fish is a biologist, or is closely related to one.

Rather than stay on topic?
He or she chooses to remind me that the world is round.

PSU FISH SAID:
"I m starting to believe that you are part of the group that believes the world is flat."

4 year degree but no common sense to hear us 'local yokels'.

That's fine PSU FISH.
Fall in line and question nothing little lamb
Wow

A Fish Biologist, I am not. Nobody in my family works for PFBC. But during my time at Dear Old State, I have taken Limnology courses, as well as several other courses directly related to biology, soils, water and natural resources.

I trust the opinions of those who work day to day in the field of over a weekend warrior, who likes deny the facts in front of him. Contrary to popular beliefs, the PFBC staff is not against you. They cannot make up for the fact, you are a subpar angler.

They did not dump in the Gizzard Shads. More than likely, some shmuck fished Shenango or Pymy and brought them to Wilhlem.
2018/04/18 09:34:12
crappiefisher
 Dead fish is a Shad.
2018/04/18 09:42:22
BeenThereDoneThat.
Can't sit still for that lame excuse of some angler dumping his bait bucket for being the excuse of Wilhelm, or any other local waterway, being so polluted with shad. It dumping bait buckets were the reason, Wilhelm would have been (a.) overrun by shad well before it was, (b.) the ducks at Wilhelm would be walking on the backs of Fatheads.

The proof is in the pudding and one only need to study the history of each lake to see how they have been changed from what they were compared to what they are. You want facts, Wilhelm has in the past three years made a terriffic turn around, going back to being what it was, prior to efforts of making it a trophy bass fishery. That's a fact that is in the history of the lake and not some wet dream, written in biologist reports.

Biologist have their place, just not at the top of the food chain.

The PFBC needs to leave the chemistry to MotherNature, until such time MotherNature might need help, and get back to enforcement.

It's not nice, to fool MotherNature!
2018/04/18 14:40:36
psu_fish
Really don't know what yinz what? To carpet-bomb the lake with poison,and kill everything in the lake and start over? PFBC did not stock the gizzard shads. A local idiot emptied his bait bucket into the lake. The lake was built in 1971 it went till early 2000s? until there was a Gizzard Shad problem? Gee, I wonder why? Illegally introduced, and they upset the established ecosystem. Now here we are in 2018, and the lake as reached a equilibrium. When a equilibrium as been met, guess what happens?

Stability = Growth.

No wonder D-nymph and Porktown go around and around with you, cause you are so obtuse.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account