BeenThereDoneThat.
Uh-OHhhh .......

😱

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met

Attachment(s)

2018/04/07 21:17:04
mopars0
BTDT ... he is whispering through my phone ,I hear him saying “we’re waiting Steve “ 🍺🍺
2018/04/08 00:18:06
CAPTAIN HOOK
Hey Mikesdad nice to see your keeping those guys busy with questions about your lake. Nothing wrong with inquiring about issues concerning fish population rises and declines.   Just curious as to why I didn't see the Walleye stockings from 2017 printed in the annual stocking reports for Wilhelm or Shenango ? No numbers reported unless I missed them somehow. Maybe you can ask someone direct as to why the PFBC didn't publish any numbers last year......did they not stock any walleye in either lake? Strange ....all the other lakes are updated for 2017.

Those sure are some hog size Walleyes ....all those Shad must taste good to them. I always wondered if Musky feed much on Shad , I'm sure they do somewhat, but they seem to target Carp over all other species. The local taxidermist that's been in business for over thirty plus years told me he's never found another kind of fish in Muskies stomach other than Carp....never !....interesting

I'll be looking forward to all those reports on Wilhelm. Hope they do some survey or studies on Shenango Lake Walleye next....if there are any in there.....lol 
2018/04/08 04:16:40
BeenThereDoneThat.
Gee Whiz Brock, there are only so many biologist to go around and there is only so many hours in a day.  To put out nets, then survey the catch and you expect a written report in the same year TOO? 

Mopars, them voices you hear, they sayin "Fish the road beds"   

2018/04/08 09:11:54
grwill82
My wife,gotta love her .I made an out loud comment to Capt .comment about the muskie having nothing in their stomach other than carp.she responds OMG those muskie must be huge,because those carp are big!
2018/04/08 09:42:37
thunderpole
Pymes dead going to Wilhelm now just gotta round up the sled dogs
2018/04/08 09:56:39
CAPTAIN HOOK
John, I guess I'm asking for too much. Well at least they posted pics fast ....that's a start.

grwill82
My wife,gotta love her .I made an out loud comment to Capt .comment about the muskie having nothing in their stomach other than carp.she responds OMG those muskie must be huge,because those carp are big!

That's a good one...lol......but I believe there was a record Musky caught in a northwest state a few years ago that had a 30" plus Carp in it's stomach ! It was huge....well both were huge ,I'll see if I can find the article..... I believe a young girl in Kentucky caught the fish if my memory is correct.
2018/04/08 10:18:11
BeenThereDoneThat.
Brock I don't think, asking someone or an agency like the PFBC to "do their job"..... is asking too much.

Yinz do realize..... those pictures of the Walleye are not for survey results but staged as a "PHOTO-OP".   Wilhelm will be so over-fished in the coming months but the bait shops and camp grounds, should do well. 

Oh yeah.......   Wilhelm does have a Walleye season, there is no snagging wall, and I've never seen the dude with the kerosene lantern.

Errrrr...'cept for the 'blue shirts'.
2018/04/08 12:06:52
CAPTAIN HOOK
You don't think those are cardboard cut outs ?....or photo shopped ?....lol 

hmmmm....Lake Erie Research Unit ?
Maybe those are big Erie Walleyes being used as props.....lol
2018/04/08 12:51:32
mopars0
BeenThereDoneThat.

Mopars, them voices you hear, they sayin "Fish the road beds"   

some road bed results from past outings

Attachment(s)

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account