2018/07/15 16:10:53
mopars0
πŸ˜œπŸ‘πŸ‘
2018/07/15 22:13:48
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
psu_fish
Ugly Stik
Trolled all day from the dam to Linesville. Caught a 24" channel cat, 18" largemouth, and some small perch. But what a great day.

That is a long troll from Wilhelm to Pymy

LOL againπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. You beat me to it psu. Think the heat must be getting to everyone
2018/07/15 22:30:38
BeenThereDoneThat.
Perhaps if one were to read the page previous to uglystik's comment of trolling Pymie, one would have to wonder just who has the last lol. lol
2018/08/06 09:40:05
ZelieSam
Thought I'd give the North end a try on Saturday since I had to avoid the Arthur insanity and I didn't have a fishing buddy for the day anyway.  Launched my big round tub from the Sheakleyville "launch" bright and early.  Let's be clear here... if that is a launch then my boat is a Yacht.  It's more of a crummy old road that ends in the lake.  And the weeds there BOY HOWDY.  If you are paddling you'll be fine.  If you have a motor you are gonna chew some weeds.  So that's what I did.  Blender-ed my way out to the sort-of channel and headed under the bridge.  Went out to the 6 fow band and hit a bunch of stumps hoping for some crappie too dumb or lazy to be downlake where they should be.  

Didn't happen that way.  Caught a half dozen shorts and one keeper crappie who wasn't much to brag about.  I'd have taken a dozen or so of his buddies but that wasn't to be.  I saw a snapping turtle that was GIGANTIC.  I mean capsize your kayak big.  I've seen and caught some impressive snappers but this guy was their granddaddy.  Caught a few bluegills also, none of any size.  

Saw a bunch of schools of 2" or so shad.  Would be good bait but I'm pretty sure Wilhelm is a no cast net lake still.  Doesn't make much sense.  

Not too many boats up there, maybe a handful.  Got out of there around 2pm.  Main lake was a bit of a zoo when I crossed the bridge headed home.  Beauty of a day even if the fish weren't cooperating.  Was going to use my leftover bait Sunday morning early at Arthur but my old bones were having none of that and I slept in instead.  
2018/08/06 10:36:39
BeenThereDoneThat.
OUCH!!!
2018/08/11 22:03:57
BeenThereDoneThat.
Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met

.... ..and that's all I have to say about that. πŸ‘

Attachment(s)

2018/10/01 20:51:37
BeenThereDoneThat.
BETCHA yinz can't guess where I been.

Catchin sum these......

Except sum these ain't what I was fishin' for.... Stupid these.

Anyways, water temp is right at 70 degrees F. (surface) Fish were real healthy and surprisingly solid for as warm as the water is.

Gooder too... none these fish made the trip home with me. That's cause, I'm a nice guy.... just ask me.😎

Attachment(s)

2018/10/01 20:59:34
BeenThereDoneThat.
Some other pretty pics from today.

Didn't turn out the way I hoped. Big goosey lookin' bird with bright orange bill and feet. Bunch of loons too.

Attachment(s)

2018/10/01 21:30:40
Kokanee Killer
nice day and nice fish
2018/10/01 21:57:51
BeenThereDoneThat.
Thank you very kindly Kokanee. Not the fish I was lookin for but still made for a great day.

Good times and tight lines.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account