2018/05/25 23:03:17
Kokanee Killer
mikesdad
psu_fish
Headed out Saturday am for my first Wilhelm trip of the year. Not sure if I sure go 8-12feet for crappie or they up on beds yet? Guessing walleyes are hanging out little deeper, being post spawn?

Wait. You called me a "Sub-par" fishermen in the not too distant past and now you're looking for tips from us "Local yokels".
Ain't you a piece of work

mikesdad
psu_fish
Headed out Saturday am for my first Wilhelm trip of the year. Not sure if I sure go 8-12feet for crappie or they up on beds yet? Guessing walleyes are hanging out little deeper, being post spawn?

Wait. You called me a "Sub-par" fishermen in the not too distant past and now you're looking for tips from us "Local yokels".
Ain't you a piece of work

lol good one

2018/05/26 08:25:03
BeenThereDoneThat.
mikesdad
They are hogs no doubt.
Even the short ones feel like keepers.

Nice, very nice.πŸ‘

So the dead one did choke?? lol

Wishing everyone a good holiday weekend. Be safe, good times, tight lines, and "NEVER FORGET".

2018/05/26 21:16:47
ZelieSam
Check out this Wilhelm pig.  14.5" on a minnow.  Like hooking a bear.  :)  Took the roundabout one man kayak jobber out today.  Had a blast.  

2018/05/27 06:44:20
BeenThereDoneThat.
Super nice Sam, congratulations.   

I don't know how crowded it was at Wilhelm yesterday but Arthur sure was seeing a ton of action and not only with 'yaks' but, sail boats too.  What fun!!!
2018/06/01 21:43:34
mopars0
Hey guys got a new fisher finder but going to have to share it with BTDT cause I can’t hold my breath that long anymore .... what ya think BTDT πŸ˜œπŸ‘

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met
2018/06/01 22:50:47
BeenThereDoneThat.
LMAO thanks for wanting to share your new fish finder Mopars but I think, I'll just stick with my Helix.
2018/06/01 23:17:54
mopars0
😜😜🐠🐠🐟🐟
2018/06/09 00:29:35
BeenThereDoneThat.
Heyyyy Mopars!!!

Helix worked today.... stupid fish.

Attachment(s)

2018/06/09 03:58:43
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
Another fine catch πŸ‘
2018/06/09 05:07:39
BeenThereDoneThat.
Thank ya kindly CS. I figure, if I can box one walleye a week, I might be able to match your recent walleye catching, in say, 6 months. lol

Just another great day to be on the water.

Good times and tight lines.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account