2018/05/22 12:53:59
BeenThereDoneThat.
Atte thank you and Mopars is right on the money with Fergies.  The store does close at 5:00 PM but will be changing hours once the camping season kicks in after Memorial Day.  Good luck.

Mopars you got it right about the Holiday traffic buddy, sounds like a good weekend to stay away from the lakes and head to a good stream and do some fly fishing for trout.  Shouldn't be too crowded so I won't have to worry about whacking somebody with my fly rod.  WHAT...  wait, did I say trout fishing??  You tell anybody I said that and I'll deny, deny, deny!!!!
2018/05/24 16:50:36
psu_fish
Headed out Saturday am for my first Wilhelm trip of the year. Not sure if I sure go 8-12feet for crappie or they up on beds yet? Guessing walleyes are hanging out little deeper, being post spawn?
2018/05/24 20:30:40
mikesdad
psu_fish
Headed out Saturday am for my first Wilhelm trip of the year. Not sure if I sure go 8-12feet for crappie or they up on beds yet? Guessing walleyes are hanging out little deeper, being post spawn?

Wait. You called me a "Sub-par" fishermen in the not too distant past and now you're looking for tips from us "Local yokels".
Ain't you a piece of work
2018/05/24 20:42:33
psu_fish
mikesdad
psu_fish

Wait. You called me a "Sub-par" fishermen in the not too distant past and now you're looking for tips from us "Local yokels".
Ain't you a piece of work

Let the butthurt flow
2018/05/24 20:58:39
mikesdad
Dead 'eye across from launch 4 today.
Hmmm...maybe too many 'selfies' with the biologists?

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met
2018/05/25 06:49:15
BeenThereDoneThat.
mikesdad
Dead 'eye across from launch 4 today.

Choked on a mouthful of shad???
2018/05/25 11:40:56
mikesdad
I was thinking heart attack maybe too
2018/05/25 12:52:50
BeenThereDoneThat.
.                                                                                                
.                                                                                              ^^^
.                                                                                               
2018/05/25 14:18:49
CAPTAIN HOOK
mikesdad

I like that one !......lol
2018/05/25 21:40:52
mikesdad
They are hogs no doubt.
Even the short ones feel like keepers.

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account