2018/05/17 17:21:58
BeenThereDoneThat.
I'm taking it easy today. Gonna sit on the mower and work on my sun tan.

Good luck and don't forget the UV blocker.
2018/05/17 20:06:08
mopars0
Well was on water at 7:15 this morning , as BTDT sometimes says .... STUPID FISH ! Caught some nothing to brag about . Dummy me didn’t get live minnie’s. Had some Walmart special minnie’s In oil ... just let me say they suck !! But did get some small crappies nothing for the box though. Used them for about 1 1/2 hr ... then decided to troll with Hot & Tot’s for 3 hrs got 1 small walleye and even smaller crappy.... lol. So I decided had enough of this crap ...also lost charge on my 1 battery for electric trolling motor and my fish finder ..... STUPID BATTERY !! Then came home and wife & I mowed the STUPID GRASS... so all I got ... yep we are tired puppies ..... lol
2018/05/17 21:03:26
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
Another fine mess of fish there BTDT! Your freezer has to look as full as mine.
2018/05/17 22:04:24
thunderpole
Caught about 40 between us 2 kept 12 between us 2 lots dinks cool lake tho so close why have I been fishing pyme all these years
2018/05/18 06:51:38
BeenThereDoneThat.
Congrats on your catching Thunderpole great to hear you got on Wilhelm. Even gooder, the lake once again, has a lot to offer.
2018/05/18 07:53:10
thunderpole
I plan on going back today After work and this weekend between storms
2018/05/18 12:07:02
BeenThereDoneThat.
15 MPH winds from the east forecast for today. Might want to take a sailboat rather than a yak.

Just watching a dude chasing Gar around in Texas, using a pedal yak, on the Sportsman channel. Dang fish was nearly as long as the yak... good grief!!!

Some guy was pedaling one of them yaks when I was launching at 4 last week. Would take me forever to get back out of a yak after doing that. Probably would be easier for me to roll the thing over in the water and dump my asz out.

Good luck if you make it out this afternoon. As for this weekend and the weather, I'm thinking maybe might could should try some shore fishing myself. Right now, I hear a nap calling my name.

Good times......
2018/05/18 14:17:43
thunderpole
My yard paver brick anchor will keep me put as always, my kayak is so uncomfortable I'm buying a new sit on top style with a nice seat my back was shot yesterday in 2 short hrs hopefully I can find less dinks and more bucket fillers today
2018/05/19 12:59:01
thunderpole
Went this morning till I got soaked caught 50 or so all dinks maby next time
2018/05/19 15:04:10
BeenThereDoneThat.
I got soaked myself 'cept I wasn't fishin'. Better half said I could go play in the water today and see how the power washer removes paint and cleans the deck on the back of the house. The gooder part though, she said the next time the weather turns nice again, I can go, paint the deck.

Thunder, if I might ask, are you fishing your bait just beneath the surface or going just off the bottom. Fishing shallow off of deeper (8' ish) water or fishing the deeper water. Live bait, jigs under bobbers, or just tossing jigs and allowing them to fall?

Lastly but not leastly, what size are you refering to "dinks"?

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account