2018/05/09 23:13:29
mopars0
Way to go BTDT .... got a few in my freezer too but not that many 👍 My cat was helping me clean them up , he was like hey finally fish again been a long winter what took you so long to hit the lake again .... he loved raw fish 😜👍
2018/05/09 23:37:32
BeenThereDoneThat.
Thanks again Steve and super to hear you finally got out and caught fish too.  Ain't that something about the number of cars in the parking lot when you left?  In addition to the broke down boater moat I saw two other boats in the area I fished today.  Tomorrow not looking so healthy but Friday is looking good, I'll be out there some where.

Tight lines buddy!
2018/05/10 21:17:04
mikesdad
Thank you sir.
Greatly appreciated
2018/05/10 21:25:01
mikesdad
Btdt
See ya in the morning!
I went to Shenango on Tuesday and the launch at Clark was closed so I went to 846. Caught a few crappy and a few white bass.
Being on vacation this week, I went to Lake Wilhelm on Wednesday and ended up with a few very nice crappy. Love/Hate relationship with that lake!
2018/05/10 21:47:19
BeenThereDoneThat.
I'll be out there somewhere MD. Not sure where and time of day.

Shenango is a fun lake before/after the camping/skiing season but the ramp/dock set ups, certainly suck. Not sure how making Shenango a special regs for Crappie will work except to serve as a magnet, and force Crappie anglers to buy a trout stamp, once stocking trout in the upper river takes hold.

We'll be looking for ya. Good times and tight lines.
2018/05/11 05:10:33
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
Looks like you've been doing well BTDT. Keep up the good catching 👍. Good on ya for helping out a fellow boater as well.
2018/05/11 08:58:53
BeenThereDoneThat.
Thanks Crapp..... Walleye_Slayer (hey; if the shoe fits, wear it ) I could never allow someone to be in distress, friend or foe.

As for my "catching"..... you know them's gotta be some stupid fish. lol      Gotta post them pictures though, you know what they say about "it didn't happen if there's no pics"........ and  thank goodness for GIFs. 

You can bet I'm gonna be on the water again today, right after I take the better half shopping.

Good times and tight lines 
2018/05/11 17:16:18
mikesdad
Hmm....talked to a guy and his wife at launch one this morning at bout 8am and after my son and I drove off in the boat I thought....wouldn't that be something if that guy was BTDT.
A pretty good day I'd say.
A bit chilly but me and the the boy caught some crappy that came home for dinner, 2 short 'eyes, and even a short musky that Mike netted for me.
Made great memories today.
2018/05/11 17:42:40
mikesdad
Front row for invasive species talk

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met
2018/05/11 21:02:27
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
mikesdad
Hmm....talked to a guy and his wife at launch one this morning at bout 8am and after my son and I drove off in the boat I thought....wouldn't that be something if that guy was BTDT.
A pretty good day I'd say.
A bit chilly but me and the the boy caught some crappy that came home for dinner, 2 short 'eyes, and even a short musky that Mike netted for me.
Made great memories today.

Sounds like a great day. Nothing like family time on the water 👍

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account