2018/06/03 19:40:09
outasync
Ouch sorry to hear that cap. But the fish almost make it worth it! Worst ive had was a 6 inch grandma buried in my cheek. If not for my polarized glasses the front barb would of been in my eye! Luckily the barbs had been flattened so it just took a good yank to get out. Still enough to ruin the day tho
2018/06/03 19:44:46
CAPTAIN HOOK
They numbed me up with the needle shots......that smarted too...felt like bee stings. Then he preceded to use a small tool and some forceps and backed it out....no pain on that. Tetanus shot and out I went ready to fish another day...lol It all happened in about 3 seconds and just couldn't avoid the jumping fish. Little sore but looks good....first time for me that bad. 

Photo is in my photo gallery here on Fish USA ...don't want to post it here. Warning ...graphic for some so don't bother looking....ouch !
2018/06/04 03:49:35
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
Couldn't resist having a look. OUCH!
2018/06/04 08:29:18
Looks that hurt just a little!  Glad everything worked out for ya Captain.  And great fish too, glad to see you got into em pretty good!
2018/06/04 12:51:09
EMitch
Last year my youngest got a treble in his hand from a rather ornery Musky. Older brother was too impatient to take the hooks out while in the net in the water. When you get a big one in with a lure stickin' out with 3 large trebles, all it takes is one flip and you're skewered. ER bill was $550! I gave both of them what for! Now, they have a cradle, and from now on will remove hooks in the water, then hoist them aboard. And I told 'em to each put a good pair of side cutters in their tackle boxes. Easier to cut the hooks and then work from there than to end up in the ER.
2018/06/04 23:52:51
BeenThereDoneThat.
Shenango River looking like chocolate milk and the lake was churning and looking rather muddy today.  Clark launch closed as is areas of Golden Run.  Water temp is hovering around 74 degrees.  Bills Field & Stream just north on 18 still selling live bait and a sale on archery items.  But that's all I can say about that 'cause I'm not spot burning, mind ya.

Good times and tight lines.
2018/06/07 08:45:58
CAPTAIN HOOK
New young Bass Master in town !

2018/06/07 08:55:14
BeenThereDoneThat.
Excellent photo Captain, thanks for sharing that one.
2018/06/10 08:51:17
chauncy
Got some new Crappie slayers coming up. Three of my grands fished with me Friday. Great time.

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met
2018/06/10 11:08:42
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
With you for a teacher, they'll be crappie masters in no time. Way to go Chauncey 👍

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account