2012/03/10 08:34:46
woodnickle
2012/03/10 08:42:09
woodnickle
 pick the spot and burn it..
2012/03/10 08:47:08
nw/jigmaster

ORIGINAL: 1MOFISH

with all the stir over the 'eyes was wondering if the crappies get targeted? when and where? spot burning ok due to the qty of fish any info appreciated
GOD BLESS
mo

You Know This is a can o worms....
2012/03/10 09:33:51
1MOFISH
i'm sorry for the open can of worms? i live in pittsburgh and pymy is a long way away how bad would it hurt to help guys who just cant afford to get to know the lake? the most i would fish would be half a dozen times? i have a map know how to read it saw alot of promising spots paden creek bay was one.my home lake is moraine could put you into dozens of spots but the eyes just are too few to target.thank you for the info it is appreciated
GOD BLESS
mo
2012/03/10 09:59:02
1MOFISH
also was told to try on the waders well i have a woodfield vest nice condition size xl ill have with me if anyone needs one
GOD BLESS
mo
p/s i would not be postin if i was on fish lol
2012/03/10 10:03:05
Jefff
The best is when a couple guys a few hundred yards away see you pull up a few fish and then fire up their motor and come running full speed towards you and kill the bite. I try to stay away from the groupings of boats.
2012/03/10 10:16:38
1MOFISH
i hear ya the fish are stacked up at the pond the creek mouths are packed the problem isnt the fish its population with a limited resource? questions? What are they biting on? When are they hitting? Guys leaving the lake would be cutting their lures off just so you wouldn't see what they caught the fish on. You'd see guys out in the first ditch, the radio fires up, where are they hitting? Silence, SHhhhhhhh!! Oh well!
God Bless,
Mo
ORIGINAL: Jefff

The best is when a couple guys a few hundred yards away see you pull up a few fish and then fire up their motor and come running full speed towards you and kill the bite. I try to stay away from the groupings of boats.

2012/03/10 10:41:34
spoonchucker
Guys will have their "honeyholes", on any lake, and one shouldn't ask, or expect them to givemup. That said. If you "have a map, and know how to read it", then you have all the info you really need. Crappie, Eyes, whatever behave the same in Pymie, as Arthur or any other inland lake. Read yor map. Look for the same cover, depth, or structure that you would fish your home lake at that time of year, and water temerature. Bingo, there they'll be.

"Honey holes" are nothing but unmarked blowdowns, or structure. To be shared only with the coolest of the cool.

Like me
2012/03/10 10:59:18
Jefff
This article will help you out a lot...

Crappies by degrees

Great info there.
2012/03/10 12:09:40
Big Tuna
A guy doesn't like my answer,sorry

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account