Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met
2015/10/12 16:18:37
jat1007

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met
2015/10/12 16:26:07
jat1007
the pike in the first pictures was 35 inches, didn't get to weigh it but the funny thing is was that day i caught that same fish twice, was able to tell because its one eye was missing! that was about 4 years ago when the fishing on shenango river was much better.
the brown trout was coincidentally my first New York brown ever, was pretty proud of that one, it was around 34 inches. also that king was on the same day, ran me down stream about 150 yards and finally managed to land it, that was also my first king.
that sucker was caught in the spring time steelhead fishing, it was huge!!  
that catfish hit an egg sac trout fishing at shenago about a week ago. i caught a few other cats trout fishing on egg sacs that day and a few trout.
that steelhead in the last picture was last friday, not the biggest fish but still a nice one and the picture came out nice!
 anyways hopefully captain hook and i will be able to get out again soon!

2015/10/12 21:06:01
BeenThereDoneThat.
Yeah, I'd say ya might be starting to give the Capt. a run for his fish but, ya got a ways to go.

Thanks, for the story and, good pictures. Keep em coming.  

PS. Looks like you have an expert mentor teaching ya some sound advice but, even the best instructor, can't be successful without a good student.

PSS. He's passed on very helpful advice I have used with success; except, that hooie about gettin outa bed before sunup. 
2015/10/13 09:37:46
CAPTAIN HOOK
Very nice fish JAT ! I like that big Shenango Pike you got me beat there for sure on that one . Your going to take the "Title Belt" off me someday I can see that coming !  LOL.....good luck up N.Y.  Bring back some photos. Tell Shawn try the Niagara sometime .

2015/10/13 10:33:16
BeenThereDoneThat.
He might (as in time) catch you on the fish Captain but, the pictures ain't gonna happen.   

Keep em comin fellas.............. corns-a-poppin!
2015/10/13 10:44:27
Snag_826
Come on captain lets see some of those Musky pics!
2015/10/13 23:39:19
CAPTAIN HOOK
Thanks ...You guys are a good bunch ! Just having fun since the fishing for me was way to slow past Sunday. I'm no Al Linder but I've put a lot of fishing time in over the years. I've learned a lot but even at that I've been skunked a lot too! Persistence and patience, usually pays off...... and maybe a little luck, with a mix of good weather helps.  Young JAT is going to catch a lot of nice fish in the future and has already proven he's a top notch fisherman. I'm sure we'll be seeing lots of fishing photos in coming years. I can't say enough how glad I am for carrying those cameras throughout the years especially now that I'm much older. Today we are blessed with these pocket digitals, and phones, not that big 35mm Cannon I carried around for years. Those past photos of us frozen in time are just too precious not to have taken! Always pack that camera boys you will never regret it....never !
2015/10/14 00:12:13
CAPTAIN HOOK

Here we go with a few more .......... a blast from the past mix

Oak Orchard Creek 80's full of fish and tires !

34" Steelhead below

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account