2019/04/15 15:16:09
Hammer Handle
Fished 8-1/2 hours on Saturday.  Beautiful day on the water.  I don't know who said the lake was on fire for perch, crappie and walleye but it certainly wasn't for us.  We caught more catfish than anything else and we weren't fishing for catfish.  No eyes and only one slab crappie.  A few dink perch and crappie.
2019/04/15 17:14:44
Big Tuna
Three weeks ago,all the fish you wanted....just gotta know where and how to fish..... it was ridiculous....cast and crank...you should have been here yesterday....
2019/04/15 18:45:30
Meatball
It happens lol. It's called FISHING, not catching. Try again
2019/04/15 20:11:24
BeenThereDoneThat.
Dam-it boy....... If anybody can attest to "fishing versus catching".... that would be me!!!😂
2019/04/17 09:03:54
TastyTrout
Heading up tomorrow for 3 days.  Hoping to be able to post some better reports than this one!  
2019/04/17 21:15:26
crappiefisher
 Sunday evening ice, hail and wind storm hit camp dead on. Could ov taken a coal shovel full with each scoop. Tried getting out front door hrs. after but couldn't from the marble sized hail piled up, so far from on fire.
Lost 5 1/2  huge trees, front porch ripped from house, kitchen porch damaged, main roof damaged, power lines & pole with transformer down in yard, window screens shredded from hail, swing set flipped onto fence. Was ****ed off since I was gonna catch crawlers that night but iced covered & transformer with shredded pole in water in middle ov yard canceled that idea.

Yesterday on roof with chainsaw had to make a jump for it when a branch took off with saw attached lol.

Full moon out now with a beautiful day on the way, fishin' in the mornin' so hope it heats up some.

crappy

Still some massive 150 yr. old Maple widow makers makers near cemetery entrance but oooh well.
2019/04/18 11:35:43
crappiefisher
Still cold for us this morning & everyone I talked to from shore.

crappy
2019/04/18 16:52:19
bubbaman
no one seemed to be catching anything this morning , wind was real bad 
2019/04/18 20:43:04
BeenThereDoneThat.
Thought I saw a Starcraft with a lantern sitting on the bow at Espeyville Launch while I was having dinner at "Lil Bit" day before yesterday.

Any word on the Walleye night bite around the humps and the 285 causeway?  Anybody see the Starcraft anchored or smell a kerosene lantern burning late at night?  If ya do and the dude is wearing brown insulated coveralls, say hey to Danny..... when ya leave, just don't look back, cause he won't be there.

Good times and tight lines.
2019/04/18 21:58:31
crappiefisher

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account