2011/03/18 10:13:33
eyeassassin
that isnt anything go on a saturday and see.  thats not even packed wait till the ppl are waiting in line for hours for a spot
2011/03/18 16:04:02
marliezx7
Jeez, thats crazy! On a side note....I was jigging a twister about 75 yards down from the spillway and lost an appx 20" eye at the shoreline. Got my lines tangled and lost it. Then lost what felt like a 5 pounder about 10 feet from shore. Guess I need to sharpen my points
2011/03/18 16:31:50
eyeassassin
or use alittle bit smaller of a twister tail so that more of the hook is showing
2011/03/18 21:06:34
sunfishhunter
It's kind of like that game at Kennywood, where the kids pay a buck and get to snag 3 plastic fish while they get sucked around a circular pool.
2011/03/18 21:27:33
pensfan1
Ghey..... Just sayin'..........
2011/03/19 17:07:20
TastyTrout
I'm not here for an argument but I want to just pose a question. How do you guys feel this is any different than using your fish finder on your boat and then sitting over the fish and jigging????.......READY........GO!!!!!
2011/03/19 17:09:37
musthuntmusky
ORIGINAL: pensfan1

Ghey..... Just sayin'..........

lol
2011/03/19 18:24:17
pensfan1

ORIGINAL: TastyTrout

I'm not here for an argument but I want to just pose a question. How do you guys feel this is any different than using your fish finder on your boat and then sitting over the fish and jigging????.......READY........GO!!!!!

Ok I'll bite........ You cant even begin to try to compare boat fishing on an open lake to the farse that is considered fishing at the spillway. Not to mention the fact that it's ACTUALLY on top of each other. Usually thats just a figure of speech. Plus its not like those fish can escape anywhere. Cripes sake, like Bings said, it's a FREAKIN cement bathtub.

Once again, just sayin................GHEY!
2011/03/19 20:45:48
walleye wonder7
pensfan1 sorrly some commom ppl who dont have boats get a good chance at some eyes and you say its not fishing.
that the only idiot i see
2011/03/19 22:11:58
TastyTrout

ORIGINAL: pensfan1

ORIGINAL: TastyTrout

Ok I'll bite........ You cant even begin to try to compare boat fishing on an open lake to the farse that is considered fishing at the spillway. Not to mention the fact that it's ACTUALLY on top of each other. Usually thats just a figure of speech. Plus its not like those fish can escape anywhere. Cripes sake, like Bings said, it's a FREAKIN cement bathtub.

Once again, just sayin................GHEY!

well you said you'd bite....so give me a reason as to how it's different....you forgot to actually mention that...."just sayin"

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account