2011/03/10 05:42:34
wolf
oopps,wrong forum
2011/03/10 07:46:04
musthuntmusky
ORIGINAL: justhavinfun

been viewing this forum for about a year. After reading it it appears that so called spot burning is a bunch of crap. The lake is public and all of our tax money helps support it. Some of the guys on here act as if it is thier own secret backyard fishing hole. Really wonder if half the guys on here even fish or just spend all their time posting about fishing. I have to work and when not working  I try to spend time on water not the fishing forum. All parts of pymy are for everybody to enjoy not just a few and their so called secret spots. Their is no such thing as a secret spot on a public lake time to grow up boys

best post of 2011 haha

spot burning is very real.. you just have to expand your mind beyond public lakes and realize that some areas that are less known to the general public are on private property that is open to fishing.  Advertising these locations without any discretion, and with more people, comes more litter, and the occasional guy that likes to take a dump on someone's property, leading to the inevitable posting of the ground. 

you guys and your walleye spots, you may be right, spot burning is not realistic, but it is for other locations.

btw... tuna is still listening to tuna and doing that stuff from the
70's... he's had blatters' frozen in cardboard since

as for the guys that post all day and never fish... some are laid off, college/highschool/retired, and prob. fish more than you even though they manage to bust out 30 posts a day.  Typing with two hands works wonders as well.

2011/03/10 07:56:31
wolf
so musthuntmusky,when you start the hunt at pyma
2011/03/10 09:34:57
TastyTrout
ORIGINAL: musthuntmusky

ORIGINAL: justhavinfun

been viewing this forum for about a year. After reading it it appears that so called spot burning is a bunch of crap. The lake is public and all of our tax money helps support it. Some of the guys on here act as if it is thier own secret backyard fishing hole. Really wonder if half the guys on here even fish or just spend all their time posting about fishing. I have to work and when not working  I try to spend time on water not the fishing forum. All parts of pymy are for everybody to enjoy not just a few and their so called secret spots. Their is no such thing as a secret spot on a public lake time to grow up boys

best post of 2011 haha

spot burning is very real.. you just have to expand your mind beyond public lakes and realize that some areas that are less known to the general public are on private property that is open to fishing.  Advertising these locations without any discretion, and with more people, comes more litter, and the occasional guy that likes to take a dump on someone's property, leading to the inevitable posting of the ground. 

you guys and your walleye spots, you may be right, spot burning is not realistic, but it is for other locations.

btw... tuna is still listening to tuna and doing that stuff from the
70's... he's had blatters' frozen in cardboard since

as for the guys that post all day and never fish... some are laid off, college/highschool/retired, and prob. fish more than you even though they manage to bust out 30 posts a day.  Typing with two hands works wonders as well.

Sure does Musky....I sit at a computer for 8-10 hours a day so reading/posting to the boards breaks up the completely boring day....thus me being able to post multiple times in a day.  My fishing occurs on the weekends (when I'm not working).
2011/03/10 09:49:47
eyeassassin
i agree.  In a yrs time i do more fishing than most ppl.  but i just have to fish hard from friday till sunday night
2011/03/11 17:24:01
toad01
every body got secret spots but post one then try to fish there next week u will be sure to find more than usual people there
some one posted they where catching 10lb eyes near me that sat looked like walnut creek on a nice day w/ a fresh run
2011/03/11 17:36:08
eyeassassin
i agree somewhat if you have a special spot that no one knows about okay but linesville is no secret everyone know about it they right about it in papers talk about it at commish meetings so sharing info isnt spot burning at all
2011/03/12 11:50:11
crappie guy
Look at all the spot burning going on in the Pittsburgh Post Gazette.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11070/1131152-358.stm
2011/03/12 12:39:31
**commander**
she gets that info from area bait shops. she'll write anything. just sayin'
2011/03/12 19:44:17
bluntman
dont overlook the water under both bridges on the causeway, especially the OH bridge

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account