2011/03/09 14:46:48
Bogeyjoker

ORIGINAL: Big Tuna

And then some just know how the dunk a worms!

Not following you...could I get an interpreter please?

2011/03/09 15:31:28
fishfighter1
Me thinks he was doing something else in the 70's too
ORIGINAL: Big Tuna

At least some know us how to use lures,Vibe-e's,then jigs and twisters and floating Raps on shore line and Islands,then trolling Tots,then lead core and Tots. And then some just know how the dunk a worms!

2011/03/09 16:10:57
eyeassassin
well i will be up there this weekend trying to do the walleye wiggle
2011/03/09 17:59:00
justhavinfun
been viewing this forum for about a year. After reading it it appears that so called spot burning is a bunch of crap. The lake is public and all of our tax money helps support it. Some of the guys on here act as if it is thier own secret backyard fishing hole. Really wonder if half the guys on here even fish or just spend all their time posting about fishing. I have to work and when not working  I try to spend time on water not the fishing forum. All parts of pymy are for everybody to enjoy not just a few and their so called secret spots. Their is no such thing as a secret spot on a public lake time to grow up boys
2011/03/09 18:04:33
TastyTrout
I hear ya guy (justhavinfun).  The whole spot burning thing is nonsense.  Guys come to the boards to share information about a public lake.  While each person may have their honey hole there are at least a few others out there that know about it as well.  I like to check the boards frequently about pymatuning because I work here in Pittsburgh so it's helpful to know what's going on up there.

Happy fishing.
2011/03/09 18:15:40
rmcmillen09
Were all 1 big happy family here. Welcome to the family!
2011/03/09 19:56:20
fishinvic
I hear ya i look for imfo here and when i can help with my knowledge of a lake or place i will as much as i can
2011/03/09 21:33:33
eyeassassin
i agree as well. there really aren't to many secert spots, now you may have a certain depth you fish at a certain time of year at a certain place on a lake when the moon is half full and the earth is 3/4 around the sun but as you said these boards were set up to share info between us fishermen not to bust ppl for telling ppl where to go so that they may have alittle fun. So when i come back from pymi this weekend i will let you know if i caught anything and if i do i will let you know what color i used and where i was, so that you may be able to catch one as well
2011/03/09 22:07:31
fishinvic
2011/03/10 05:32:12
wolf
5inch wiley's 12feet behind the boat 5mph

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account