2011/04/14 12:06:43
TastyTrout
worse for sure...it was an obessesion to get up there for this fishing trip next week even BEFORE the guys were posting pics and mentioning how many fish they're catching

Eyeassassin and I are driving up to pymatuning Wed. night to wade and fish...then spending the day up erie for Steelhead on Thursday...then driving back for walleye again Thursday night, Friday, and Saturday....should be an awesome trip....but it really needs to hurry up and get here already.
2011/04/14 12:15:28
woodenbobber
I to waded last night
Lots of small ones but the bite is on.
I wish I had a picture
It ain't no use unless its made of chartreuse

2011/04/14 12:37:02
jholl68
went up last night and casted from shore. caught 5 small ones and 2 big ones. i got pictures on my phone dont know how to get them on here. i love it. its back to the days where you'll catch a lot of fish instead of catching one or two big ones. fish on!
2011/04/15 02:15:04
thunderpole
hey any one willing to reply wit some answers im new into this wadein for eyes i fished the south end and caught nothin but a cold im tryin to find out where the fish are at i went last year a bunch had few taps and a shortie i mean i would want to give my honey holes away eather but honestly im just lookin tocatch some fish some one help me out wit where some graver bars are or something please
2011/04/15 03:37:07
jholl68

ORIGINAL: thunderpole

hey any one willing to reply wit some answers im new into this wadein for eyes i fished the south end and caught nothin but a cold im tryin to find out where the fish are at i went last year a bunch had few taps and a shortie i mean i would want to give my honey holes away eather but honestly im just lookin tocatch some fish some one help me out wit where some graver bars are or something please

north end...snod grass....orchard
2011/04/15 08:21:14
woodenbobber
What he said and "It ain't no use unless its made of chartreuse"
F-11 RAPALS
jigs and 2in twister tails
gulp minnows
all good choices right now

2011/04/15 08:22:29
TastyTrout
thunderpole....PM sent
2011/04/15 10:10:58
countryfisher
Firetiger rapalas and rattlin rogues have always been my top producing cranks for wading... and most people fish too deep
2011/04/15 12:36:17
mikethehelopilot
I fished the lake for walleyes about ten years ago before I left on Active Duty but I would like to get with someone to help me get back on track.  Just moved back in December and looking for a little help.
2011/04/15 13:49:34
thunderpole
yea iv been hearin alot about that these days to bad i cant find any chartruse f 11s lol but the info well appreatied

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account