• Northwest PA
  • Toms run (Cook forest area near mouth & above) (p.2)
2011/05/17 10:20:56
Dr. Trout
you wanna buy my canon rebel xt doc? You'll be publishing pics in no time. seriously.. it's for sale.

ARE YOU KIDDING ===== ???

After reading and being on the receiving end of your bull I would not buy a newspaper from you...
I doubt anyone here would be interested or trust you ...

BTW.. I've been creating a webpage and message board for over 10 years with photos and it's just this one site that folks like you and a few others feel the urge to comment on the quality of the photos ..

which just takes away from a site because folks do not want to post or share their photos then ...but then again, keeping this site from being what it could be and a place to bash others about anything and everything is on your agenda.. not mine... you think it's fun ....

most "good folks" just like looking at photos and realize this is not some quality photo contest site... I have never seen a photo I did not enjoy..

Maybe it's those "drugs" you take that have you being such an ##^$%&*^%@#, but at least it let's you show us all what you're all about and gives us something to laugh at when someone posts that you are really a "nice guy"
2011/05/17 11:58:18
DaGman
Do they sell mealworms or maggots nearby? I usually stop at that big store that sells gas right by the bridge with the canoe rental right there (can't remember the name of the road nor canoe rental place,sorry).
2011/05/17 12:52:25
SCampbells88
ORIGINAL: Dr. Trout

you wanna buy my canon rebel xt doc? You'll be publishing pics in no time. seriously.. it's for sale.

ARE YOU KIDDING ===== ???

After reading and being on the receiving end of your bull I would not buy a newspaper from you...
I doubt anyone here would be interested or trust you ...

BTW.. I've been creating a webpage and message board for over 10 years with photos and it's just this one site that folks like you and a few others feel the urge to comment on the quality of the photos ..

which just takes away from a site because folks do not want to post or share their photos then ...but then again, keeping this site from being what it could be and a place to bash others about anything and everything is on your agenda.. not mine... you think it's fun ....

most "good folks" just like looking at photos and realize this is not some quality photo contest site... I have never seen a photo I did not enjoy..

Maybe it's those "drugs" you take that have you being such an ##^$%&*^%@#, but at least it let's you show us all what you're all about and gives us something to laugh at when someone posts that you are really a "nice guy"

lol... right.  So they fish with me, but don't trust me... if you only knew how much fly equipment i've passed on along the stream, i doubt you speak as you are.

I'm sorry if you think it's my agenda, but it's not.  i'm simply giving my opinions just as you are.
2011/05/17 12:53:09
SCampbells88
and who is us "all"?   you, rookie, joker and a few other stale mates?
2011/05/17 12:55:44
SCampbells88
farmers inn is a few miles off 36 in sigel i do believe.. they have what ya need.
2011/05/17 12:59:11
ubertracker
you can add me to that list..
2011/05/17 14:25:08
Dr. Trout
He (Halupka and all his usernames) would be SHOCKED at how many guys come into the store that visit here and my board and ask who the "a-holes" are that are always jumping on everything I post but maybe the same is true with folks they talk to when my name is mentioned ?????

BUT such is life !!

You have to remember many folks visit and read message boards and NEVER post anything ... but form opinions just the same..

2011/05/17 14:55:49
Cold
He (Halupka and all his usernames) would be SHOCKED at how many guys come into the store that visit here and my board and ask who the "a-holes" are that are always jumping on everything I post but maybe the same is true with folks they talk to when my name is mentioned ?

So they read here...read the names, and STILL have to come ask you who calls you out on stuff?

Must be dumb, or illiterate...or imaginary.

Why would they believe you anyway, if the read this board and see how many times you declare you're never posting here again...then two or three weeks later we see your blurry pics and posts all full of equal signs where they dont belong.
2011/05/17 15:27:24
Jester
JUST A REMINDER . . . the vast majority of Toms Run w/in sight of the Park Office is a Children's Fishing Area.  The 'kids under 12/people w/ disabilities only' area is not just the pond, but extends below the falls to the wire across, and upstream from the pond 150-200 yards (need to look for another wire). 

Enjoy yourself.  Blowouts are a curse and blessing.  Same thing in my current location here in Lebanon Co., PA.  It's been almost flood stage each time they've stocked . . . caught/released 31 stockie Bows and Browns Friday the 13th as a result, like the first day all over again.  In NW PA w/ cooler water temps, should fish right through the summer if the rains keep up. 
2011/05/17 15:49:20
Flying Fish
ORIGINAL: Cold

He (Halupka and all his usernames) would be SHOCKED at how many guys come into the store that visit here and my board and ask who the "a-holes" are that are always jumping on everything I post but maybe the same is true with folks they talk to when my name is mentioned ?

So they read here...read the names, and STILL have to come ask you who calls you out on stuff?

Must be dumb, or illiterate...or imaginary.

Why would they believe you anyway, if the read this board and see how many times you declare you're never posting here again...then two or three weeks later we see your blurry pics and posts all full of equal signs where they dont belong.

I thought you were all over this, but apparently not.  The good doctor needs to simply not respond to these posts. This is my first and last post regarding this....okay I feel better now.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account