• Northwest PA
  • I have colorized depth charts of 4 lakes (p.5)
2011/05/11 15:49:38
ToothyCritterGitter
again, more unsolicited garbage... no offense right... but then you aren't even viewing this now are you??? to the rest of the fishusa forum users, my apologies... this is childish... how dare i try to help others while getting some help myself... i should be ashamed for coloring some maps to trade. what was i thinking... good thing i have tasty trout to say something profound... please, continue to share your 'wisdom'... ill keep coloring...
2011/05/11 15:54:27
wade alexander
i come here for the lulz
2011/05/13 17:18:16
fryem
I wont comment on the people that insult someone for just wanting trade some fishing info in a polite manner in an online fishing form.

I will point out in a respectful manner you may not want "republish" if that is the correct term copy written material on a public form with out the permission of the copyright holder to that material.

2011/05/13 17:53:50
wade alexander
hes not selling them its not rly an issue...there maps that are released to the public anyways its like passing around a map he had highlighted on and given away as u were goin on the lake
2011/05/17 11:42:03
ToothyCritterGitter
JUST ADDED CHAUTAQUA LAKE... WORKING ON NORTH SIDE NOW... STILL NEED KINZUA CONTOUR MAP...
2011/05/18 16:22:57
ToothyCritterGitter
north side is finished... south side soon to follow...

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account