• Northwest PA
  • I have colorized depth charts of 4 lakes (p.4)
2011/05/10 22:30:06
TastyTrout
Wade....I'm curious if you read the whole post, or the other one that was locked. If you did you would see that I started off by saying I wasn't trying to offend him in any way. I simply let other guys know that the maps weren't worth giving up hot fishing tips for because they actually gave LESS detail than normal ones you would find on the Internet. If he was giving them away for free by all means I would never have said a word. But for myself to have given him a tip and then received something that looked like that angered me a bit. The heads up was for fellow anglers on here to NOT give up their good tips because the maps simply aren't worth a good tip.

More power to him if he wants to color. I have a 5 year old godson who loves to do the same and I let him be. But it's simply not worth it to have to trade anything for those maps. Or at least the way he currently has them. In another post I saw that he was adding more to them (gps locations, structure not currently listed on maps from the internet). That's useful stuff. Once again my post wasn't to bash and that wasn't the intention. It was to save fellow fisherman the trouble.

Here's an idea...rather than us all send tips on the hot bite to one guy so he can put together what he has been doing...why not as a group we put together maps that are actually worth dispursing to others and things that currently on the Internet somewhere? Now that would be helpful and beneficial to everyone.
2011/05/11 03:10:27
wade alexander
i wasnt directing it torwards anyone ... but since u care, why u so butthurt over a guy that made up some maps to share with pple and wants info on other lakes ...maybe u should change ur tampon and not worry bout it
2011/05/11 03:36:27
wade alexander
http://www.gofishohio.com/lakemaps/gfoPymatuningLake.php

its not that hard to find information on lakes  that took me like a minute to find searching for example...

u might add a touch here or there to your maps right on but there rly nothing special ...

i dont see why u would make another thread after the mod closed ur first one...

didnt say i wouldnt go fishing with the guy ;)

and no offense trout :D lol ive seen all the posts, just kinda dumb to argue with the guy that  trying to help and get a lil back know what i mean...i dont think the guy has bad intentions

fishinghotspots.com  would just be easier than spending hours making up maps when its allready done for you tho toothy ...jus sayin
2011/05/11 09:43:25
ShutUpNFish
Hot Spot Maps are the way to go, if you're going to use hardcopy maps at all. They are waterproof, tearproof, in color and show all the detail you need as a fisherman...Before I got GPS and mapping, thats all I used to use.

As far as this thread...the guy was trying to do some people some favors...if you don't like what he has to offer, don't comment or ignore the thread all together....pretty simple.
2011/05/11 09:49:38
TastyTrout
ORIGINAL: ShutUpNFish

the guy was trying to do some people some favors...

As was I....
2011/05/11 10:09:37
Archer131
In his defense all I did was ask... and he politley shared. Not being from the area and only fishing up there once or twice a year I find them helpful.

i think you guys should just let it go your beating a dead horse.
2011/05/11 10:35:29
ToothyCritterGitter
More power to him if he wants to color. I have a 5 year old godson who loves to do the same and I let him be.

and the insults continue... thanks to some of you who can leave well enough alone. TASTY WHY CAN'T YOU LEAVE MY POST ALONE... DID MOMMY NOT LOVE YOU?
2011/05/11 10:44:08
ToothyCritterGitter
This is the last time i ask you to let it go. if not, i will post your "hot tip" so you find 5 boats there when you go... :) have a nice day.
2011/05/11 12:02:44
TastyTrout
ORIGINAL: Archer131

In his defense all I did was ask... and he politley shared. Not being from the area and only fishing up there once or twice a year I find them helpful.

i think you guys should just let it go your beating a dead horse.

Politely sharing would have been fine.  Then I wouldn't have had to share a tip on a bite to get that colored map.  I'm not sure how it helps you at all but if it does I'd recommend you just search on google or yahoo for maps of lakes.  If that colored map that you got impresses you then your socks will be flat out blown off by the information you'll find doing your own search.  Good luck.

Toothy...I had all the love I needed as a kid.  Maybe you didn't and maybe that's why you still color.  And on that note I'm done even viewing this thread because it won't turn into an argument for me.  Happy fishing to all.  Will some please let me know when the fish are biting in the green area?  That would be awesome.
2011/05/11 12:05:07
TastyTrout
ORIGINAL: ToothyCritterGitter

This is the last time i ask you to let it go. if not, i will post your "hot tip" so you find 5 boats there when you go... :) have a nice day.

Go ahead Pal.  I completly made something up out of the blue! lol...  Sorry wasn't off the thread yet before I saw this....and now I'm done.  Anyone who wants to know what I told him feel free to PM me.  I'll tell you for free.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account