• Northwest PA
  • Still looking for Woodcock, Tamarack map, I have 6 to trade...
2011/06/13 10:33:51
ToothyCritterGitter
I have deth charts of Pymatuning, Conneaut Lake, Wilhelm, Chautaqua, Edinboro, and Kinzua... Looking for Tamarack and Woodcock... Tips are great, but I need maps... If your name starts with "T" and ends with "astytrout", you should probably just continue to another post :)
Nobody wants to read a bunch of trash talking again... Happy fishing everyone...
2011/06/13 10:39:35
TastyTrout
consider the bait taken....feel free to PM anyone if you want these ridiculous maps.  Toothy are the fish in the green yet bud?

I would have happily left the garbage thread alone provided there wasn't a personal shot taken...
2011/06/13 10:44:04
ToothyCritterGitter
It was meant to be humorous... yes they are biting in the green... which is 9-12 feet...
2011/06/13 10:47:02
ToothyCritterGitter
example...

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met
2011/06/13 11:47:10
Bogeyjoker

ORIGINAL: ToothyCritterGitter

example...

Hey, that map is pretty slick! Where can I find those at?

2011/06/13 11:49:05
dealinsteel
Woodcock

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met
2011/06/13 15:40:14
ToothyCritterGitter
@bogeyjoker, the pymy map is a fish commission map that i colorized for easier interpretation..

@dealinsteel, thanks for posting the woodcock map... im looking for a topographic type so I can study the contours, but anything is helpful when you don't know it too well other than where the creek bed is... would be happy to exchange any info you need...

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account