2011/06/23 21:45:45
Mags00
Went up for some early summer fishing fun with my girlfriend.  Got there Friday night (6/17) fished up till about midnight had one nice hit back on the spillway end of the lake and nothing for the rest of the night the only bites I had were about 15 mosquito bites on my legs from all the still water...  Went out Saturday did pretty well caught 3 channel cats one 13" stripper some gills a few rock bass and a sub legal walleye and my very first musky (Was about 36" long.)  And I saw something I really hate... Some kid probably about 10 or 12 snagged a 51.5" Musky at the outflow in Jamestown...  Needless to say they packed up really fast and left after he got it to shore and ran it up the hill to the car. I don't condone that crap one bit but man was it a nice fish...
2011/06/23 23:58:32
woodnickle
Sometimes its a good thing....just sayin..
2011/06/27 15:17:30
SmMouthSeeker
Some kid probably about 10 or 12 snagged a 51.5" Musky at the outflow in Jamestown... Needless to say they packed up really fast and left after he got it to shore and ran it up the hill to the car. I don't condone that crap one bit but man was it a nice fish...
ORIGINAL: Mags00

This is the first time I've heard of this happening there. There used to be a wire cable going across the river marking the boundary line. No body was allowed to fish there. Many times now, I've seen people ignore the signs and fish right on the gates.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account