2011/06/29 13:13:18
troutguy
Hows the fishing been on the creek? Got a camp up by Cochranton this year and its right by French Creek. So far this year we've caught a few bass, but want to get into some other fish also like walleye, pike, maybe a muskie. Also heard there's plenty of bowfin in there. Any good spots around Cochranton or even up closer to Meadville or Franklin for summertime eyes, bass, and other fish? What should I use? Any help is appreciated
2011/06/29 14:06:58
Pork
Sent ya a PM troutguy.
For all those wondering....the level's perfect.
Git-on-it!
2011/06/29 15:18:40
Accountant
I'm planning on fishing french creek for the first time on july 4th. It's got everything I like about a creek: The right size waterway, easy to wade/fish from shore, and lots of smallies. Not 100% sure where im going to go, but Ive been planning on going up there since this winter, so I'm really chomping at the bit.
2011/06/29 17:24:17
fishin coyote
I'll 2nd Pork's comment.

Level and Color are perfect
Mike
2011/06/29 18:39:08
wade alexander
i cant catch a **** thing there lately lol    idk why its usually hit or miss the places i go
2011/07/02 23:22:13
Accountant
Ended up going to try French for the first time this weekend.  Was very excited to give this a shot as I have really had high hopes for French Creek, but ended up catching nothing.  I had two fish on a phoebe lure, but both fish spit out the hook in the air.  I'm not 100% sure I was in the right spot for wading, since it was a little deep to be comfortable wading from time to time.  Plus, I saw quite a few other people fishing, so im gonna go ahead and conclude i'll try another spot next time I drive up.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account