2011/06/28 16:41:59
SevenMileShowcase
How do they look? If I get my vehicle back tonight, (inspection) I'd like to head up and fish. Anybody want to fish tomorrow? I work til 9 30 so I'd be strolling in late if I go.
2011/06/28 17:11:37
wade alexander
might help if u say where u want to fish and what u want to fish for...
2011/06/28 22:11:30
SevenMileShowcase
Might help if you read Creeks? so trout
2011/06/28 22:12:11
SevenMileShowcase
Trips off anyways, going fishing for Wipers at Moraine with my pal before he takes off for UNC
2011/06/28 22:37:25
PeteM
I was up at oil creek on Sunday and it seemed a little high. I wouldn't know, as it was my first time there, but thats what one guy I went with and a couple of locals said.
2011/06/28 22:39:04
SevenMileShowcase
Ya well I wanted to fish Marvin Creek up in Smethport and Potatoe. Beutiful sections of streams away from civiliztion. Thanks though I'm definately heading up soon
2011/06/28 23:28:39
wade alexander
because clearly there are no other fish in creeks other than trout...
2011/06/29 08:38:13
TastyTrout
ORIGINAL: SevenMileShowcase

Seemed like the guy was genuinly trying to give you some help so he asked a follow up question because "creeks" is very general and I'm sure he wanted to give you whatever info he had....way to be a jerk though.  I'm sure he won't be looking out for you again.
2011/06/29 09:42:45
ubertracker
See, now you understand my thread earlier where you told us to exchange numbers :)

Creeks... Tionest "Creek" = Smallmouth, Trout, panfish, Musky etc.... not just trout my friend.
The Creeks he mentioned are also in the North Central Region of PA not the North West Region of PA. Maybe he should put down his "finess" and lean a little geography :)

ORIGINAL: TastyTrout

ORIGINAL: SevenMileShowcase

Seemed like the guy was genuinly trying to give you some help so he asked a follow up question because "creeks" is very general and I'm sure he wanted to give you whatever info he had....way to be a jerk though.  I'm sure he won't be looking out for you again.

2011/06/29 10:22:51
tippecanoe
LoL!

anybody catching anythings in the lakes?  How bout the ponds?  the rivers?

What ponds?  Read my MFin' post B!tch.  Back up off this **** fool if'n ya can't read muh mine. 

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account