2011/07/27 11:13:43
RhnstnCowboy
Is it cruel to put a mouse trap in your garage?
2011/07/27 12:24:18
eyesandgillz
Stray cats make great shark bait!
2011/07/27 12:56:50
wade alexander
its illegal to use warm blooded animals as bait... worms minnows arent exactly on the same level as mice... do i give a sh..... not really i just personally aint that hard up  to use them
2011/07/27 13:58:58
TastyTrout
ORIGINAL: eyesandgillz

Stray cats make great shark bait!

only if you chum with roadkill squirrels before hand....
2011/07/27 16:54:43
wade alexander
maybe im wrong, i didnt see anything in the pa book about using mice as bait...kinda unethical and cruel at the least... to each their own... off topic i know but if anyone knows pm me :)
2011/07/27 17:51:06
RIZ
i guess we should stop hunting then or tying flies or eating meat.  all animals are killed for our enjoyment in 1 way or another.
2011/07/27 17:58:30
bingsbaits

ORIGINAL: topdog99

ORIGINAL: RhnstnCowboy

Is it cruel to put a mouse trap in your garage?

yes/no personal choice...

the trap is a fast killer so not cruel..
and protecting your household is worth any cost...

I don't know the 2 choices.

1. Head in trap dead, didn't even get the cheese.

2. Tied to a hook, one he11 of a ride in the air, and swimming in the pool till I get eaten....
2011/07/27 18:24:50
TastyTrout

ORIGINAL: tull66

agreed, it is cruel.... and stupid..

use a lure...

It's not like the musky isn't going to eat something alive anyhow. What's cruel about it?

its the HUMAN involvement thats cruel, you know this already...jus sayin
its like me glueing you to a hook and catching a sucker/shark...
I hope musky eat cats, mice,as long as humans stay out of it...see?

and No, using minnows or insects/grubs isnt cruel because kurt said "fish have no feelings"

hope this helps

would have helped if you would have said in your opinion...It's the circle of life sir...If you haven't seen The Lion King you should rent that stuff...very educational....
2011/07/27 21:46:52
wade alexander
i dunno can we just pick up a cat hang it on a clothes line shove a bottle rocket up its****for giggles... or fight dogs    whats the diffence between a cat,dog,mice,rat..ect

im not 100% sure if mice are legal for fishing, although it seems cruel to stick a hook thru the back of one

2011/07/27 23:40:31
treesparrow
I used to live on a private drive with a 2 acre lake in front. People would drop uninvited dogs cats and ducks off. Well we gained the meanest muskovy duck I ever met. He would steal my labs dog food and I swear he was afraid of him. My wife had a hard time getting to the car. He could put a hurting on ya, either bitting or smacking you with his wings. The kids were scared of him. My wife who is a vegitarian and woulld spend our last dime nursing our pets told me to get rid of it. Well I told her that I would drop it off at the lake-state park. She said no it would traumatize all the children. She had a good point. Well I got to thinking and knew just what to do. We were feeding bears legally back then and getting sone awsome pictures sometimes seeing 7-8 bears per evening. Close by but not that you could see from where we were feeding the bears was a small 10'x15' pond, that the bears liked to wallow in and they still do today. He just loved to fight and I thought he could go out doing what he loved. I never saw him again. I still have a little twinge of remorse shudder through me,it helps to remember the bruses he inflicted on us.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account