2011/07/26 14:33:50
KJH807

ORIGINAL: jolie
this is an abbresive and offensive way to deal with someone. ...usually if you come to people with some kind of unnecessary personal attack.. they are less likely to cooperate.

seriously?
thats what you consider "abbresive and offensive? "unnecessary personal attack"?
a note on a windsheild?

sack up

2011/07/26 14:57:12
RhnstnCowboy
Thats a D-Bag move.

I'd like to see some more brown trout and rainbow trout floating belly up...

2011/07/26 14:57:20
jolie

ORIGINAL: KJH807

this is an abbresive and offensive way to deal with someone. ...usually if you come to people with some kind of unnecessary personal attack.. they are less likely to cooperate.

seriously?
.... "unnecessary personal attack"?
a note on a windsheild?

yes. it is.

a sign says the same thing in a nicer way. thus..."unnecessary"
2011/07/26 15:10:28
Cold

yes. it is.

a sign says the same thing in a nicer way. thus..."unnecessary"

Would it have been okay as long as they left a piece of candy or a flower with the note?
2011/07/26 15:58:39
jolie
Well, let me put it another way …

With a fishing rod in my hand and on public land/water there’s like only three people that have the right to tell me how or what to do in regards to fishing… the fish warden, yes… my wife and a close fishing friend.

To all the rest of you. I don’t Kare at all what you think. No one else has the right to tell that I can’t fish (or how to fish). If its by the book, legal and I want to do it, I will. This is my own time to relax and I’m not going to be bossed around by some busybody who wants to dictate when or how I should do it.

There is something about this the rubs me, very much, the wrong way. And it hinges on the last sentence “don’t fish”. You have the right to fish for public fish on public land, don’t you? There’s something SO anti-american about the idea that your going to pack up your rods and give up your paid for right to fish, just cause someone doesn’t want they’re precious trout caught (or killed). Stocked fish are public property and so long as you’ve paid your license.. you can kill 5 per day.

So I agree that a note on the windshield is say better than putting nails in the tires or spray painting “no fishing” across your hood… but its still rude.

2011/07/26 16:49:26
KJH807
epic rant

since when did common sense become "un-american"
Its proven that high water temps can kill stress (hooked and played) fish... water temps 10* cooler than the day i question
not knowing this is fine... now you know
but knowing the harm you will do to the fishery... but doing it anyway... ignorant
respect the resourse
common sense
2011/07/26 17:08:21
Esox_Hunter
What resource is that?  The fleet of white trucks?

If they want to try and put pelletheads in a section of C&R stream open to the public (year round) that they know will be encroaching/exceeding 80* during the summer, then perhaps they shouldn't stock it if they are concerned for the survival of the trout. 

I would be singing a different tune if the stream was capable of natural reproduction or had wild trout in it.

2011/07/26 17:11:56
pghmarty
They might stock more
Just like the year before and the year before that and the year before that and the year before that and the year before that and the year before that and the year before that and the year before that and the year before that and the year before that and the year before that and the year before that and the year before that and the year before that and the year before that and the year before that and the year before that and the year before that and the year before that and the year before that and the year before that and the year before that and the year before that and the year before that and the year before that and the year before that and the year before that and the year before that and the year before that and the year before that and the year before that and the year before that and the year before that and the year before that and the year before that and the year before that and the year before that 
2011/07/26 17:17:45
wade alexander
lol do the trout even make it over the winter... just wondering
2011/07/26 17:57:07
Eriefisherman69

Well, let me put it another way …

With a fishing rod in my hand and on public land/water there’s like only three people that have the right to tell me how or what to do in regards to fishing… the fish warden, yes… my wife and a close fishing friend.

To all the rest of you. I don’t Kare at all what you think. No one else has the right to tell that I can’t fish (or how to fish). If its by the book, legal and I want to do it, I will. This is my own time to relax and I’m not going to be bossed around by some busybody who wants to dictate when or how I should do it.

There is something about this the rubs me, very much, the wrong way. And it hinges on the last sentence “don’t fish”. You have the right to fish for public fish on public land, don’t you? There’s something SO anti-american about the idea that your going to pack up your rods and give up your paid for right to fish, just cause someone doesn’t want they’re precious trout caught (or killed). Stocked fish are public property and so long as you’ve paid your license.. you can kill 5 per day.

So I agree that a note on the windshield is say better than putting nails in the tires or spray painting “no fishing” across your hood… but its still rude.

One thing thats more Rude is forcing yourself in front of or too close to an older couple on Elk

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account