2011/07/10 22:54:47
AndyLee
A wallhanger huh?  Killing fish just like the bait dunkers.  Oh well, those ones you caught and released probably died after you handled them and beached them to take pictures.
2011/07/10 23:06:18
mohawksyd
Hey, Peggy Lee, pull your dress back down off your head.
2011/07/11 08:31:01
eyesandgillz
snobbery I tell ya, snobbery...

kewl pics Bings..keep 'em comin'

Andy, I mean Jim, I mean....ahhhh, who cares...
2011/07/11 09:09:01
doubletaper
nice feesh bings! i bet the scaley brown trout gave you a good tussle!
2011/07/11 10:06:03
jolie

ORIGINAL: AndyLee

A wallhanger huh?  Killing fish just like the bait dunkers.  Oh well, those ones you caught and released probably died after you handled them and beached them to take pictures.

this is sure to get more comment, I spose. thats a shame for its a prety rude post.

-------------------

anyways, just for the sake of trolling, which pic do you think, killed its fish? oh and does now ANY picture of any fish, make its angler- egotistical, elitest, and moreover a fish murderin' son of a gun?

I thought you were going to gun on just fly fishermen, but if its now fish pics that make the man unethical or something... you have a really, really warped idea of ethics.

on the other hand if some certain odd way of holding fish, IS THE only way to photo a fish, that would be amusing as well...

(thats assuming all these recent posts aren't just jokes to get people upset)
2011/07/11 10:36:16
malice6372
Don't feed the trolls please. Nice pics as always, bings.
2011/07/11 11:03:36
jolie

ORIGINAL: malice6372

Don't feed the trolls please. Nice pics as always, bings.

understood...

but why not? If a guy drubs another over an apparently ordinary looking fish victory pic- shouldn't someone call him out??

I'd just like to hear his logic- assuming there is any logic to it.

---
besides, look in his past. He didn't enroll last month just to flame. In a phrase, he's got some 'explaining' to do. If he refuses and then just becomes a pest, then I'll ignore him... I promise.
Jason
2011/07/11 11:10:38
dano
Nice brownie, bings.
WHen I see a carp feeding, forget about trout feeding. I get right on them.
Last year, I took my first carp on top, though my caddis was half hung under water.
We might get some cooler evenings this week and I might try getting out to fish the evening to morning shift.
2011/07/11 11:18:04
TastyTrout
Beautiful pics...
2011/07/11 11:22:03
TastyTrout
ORIGINAL: jolie

besides, look in his past. He didn't enroll last month just to flame. In a phrase, he's got some 'explaining' to do. If he refuses and then just becomes a pest, then I'll ignore him... I promise.
Jason

And if you do look in his past you'll see he tried to get some tips for fish PI and got nothing....which serves him right...

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account