2011/09/01 23:01:46
Mr Twister
+1 Bings, Ymess put your time in figure and SHUT UP AND FISH!!!! There is only one way to see if there are muskie in that lake and it isn't on this forum.
2011/09/02 08:49:12
TastyTrout
Bings...I've never met the man in person so I can't speak to that.  If he's acts the same in person as he does on the boards with his insults then honestly I have no desire to meet him....and I'm sure he feels the same way.  As far as being a great musky fisherman that's probably the case from reading the credentials that he posted.  That makes him a good fisherman, not a good individual.

I didn't throw a single insult his way.  All I mentioned was that he's saying most musky fisherman don't post to the boards and in the same post gave a long paragraph about his credentials.  Those would be really great if he were helping the gentlemen that started the thread out (as he did in his first 2 posts here) but what it resulted in was him referring to the whole thread as a spot burn and the snowball effect went from there.  And then IMO I think his ego took over a bit when he was politely informed that the thread is not a spot burn at all.

SUF....If you are a good guy just looking to help then more power to you.  You have fishing experience to help newbies to the site out without doing it in a negative way.  I mean telling a guy he needs to "smarten up" and is that "instant gratification age" weren't the best word choices and I think you'd agree.

2011/09/02 08:53:00
TastyTrout
ORIGINAL: ShutUpNFish

I may certainly post some photos of the fish I have caught for your viewing pleasure, but thats it.

and to add to that....I do like the forum you started on the Erie forum showing pics from the summer.  Great idea for everyone to share those.
2011/09/02 09:10:14
buck306

ORIGINAL: acmaul13

I'll throw this out there for Y'all.Musky's are called the fish of 10,000 casts for a reason

I hear this all the time when I talk to people about Muskie fishing. I think its all about experience and LUCK at the right place and the right time. Not how many times you cast. Someone could be using a F*** up lure and cast 12,000 times and nothing come too.
2011/09/02 09:13:47
Pork
If everyone with their panties bunched really insist on sorting out your differences, take it to PM.

This thread is titled 'Wilhelm Musky', so please, if you don't have anything to add about that topic - don't. Thanks.
2011/09/02 09:52:28
wade alexander
bings and twister are just nut riders, pretty obvious...

some people get off just fighting with people on a local fishing forum apparently...

most people seem to understand the term "troll" as much as they do "spot burning"...

pretty losely moderated forum...and thats a good thing mostly, a rude comment now and then, o well maybe deserved time to time...

just kind of a common occurrence for some people on here  it seems to get their kicks being dbags to others, and sad when they are grown men with kids, or kids that have kids even...

shouldnt be afraid to ask a question or be able to talk about something, cant make everybody happy tho

2011/09/02 09:56:51
Pork
this isn't dr.phil

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account