2011/09/14 18:58:51
troutguy
Thinkin of trying Shenango Lake this weekend. Never fished it before, but always fish the river below it. I'd like to maybe get into some hybrids or white bass, but I'm definitely happy with crappie, gills, bass, eyes, whatever. Will be fishing from boat. What area of the lake would be best? How should I fish? Techniques? By the way the fish finder on the boat is broken so I'm won't know what depth we are in of underwater structure. Any helps appreciated!!!
2011/09/14 19:49:12
JLBSR
I like the trout guy wanna give it a shot at sharpsville this weekend too.  I'm trying to entertain my six year old grandson with a short attention span.  Would help to get a hint to a couple of areas that may be fruitful.  I know you guys don't like to disclose but any help would be appreciated.
2011/09/20 06:50:43
chauncy
Went out yesterday. Checked a few of my fall spots. The fish aren't there in numbers yet but i got a few in a couple of the spots. Kept 10 that were better than 10". Check the dropoffs at the channels that have brush on them. I fished west of rt 18 to 846 yesterday. Next time i'll go towards golden run and see whats happening that way. Good luck and have fun. Keep some of those fat 9" blacks to eat.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account