2011/12/24 09:27:05
toad01
can,t seem to find any fishing maps/charts w/details on depth stuctures launches,etc mite give this lake a whirl and dont want to go in blind any help would be appriciated
2011/12/24 14:05:35
treesparrow
Primative but not bad.
2011/12/24 16:58:59
anzomcik
Thats the best you will find unless you purchase the navionics chip for GPS graphs.
2011/12/26 11:46:12
ToothyCritterGitter
working on one with my gps/fishfinder, embedded coordinates, color coded depth bands, the whole 9 yards... i have the first 2 bands all charted out 11 ft and 17 ft, next one will be 25... all submerged islands, point structure all layed over a google maps aerial photo... best map i've ever seen for conneaut lake... you can make your own with gps coordinates at gpsvisualizer.com . upload an excel file of your coordinates, maybe give them a color scheme, etc... best free tool ever.. also can make safety maps for hunting... get coordinates of your treestands, make a map, give to the wifey... if you're missing, the search team has an aerial photo with coordinates to start looking for you... i have just a garden variety humminbird gps/fishfinder combo and it can be just as useful as the navonics chip... it's free! next, to map out some deep holes on french creek with the kayak...

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account