2011/11/29 21:00:50
spoonchucker
2011/11/30 09:47:21
Claypool313
Neat.  I never knew that existed either.  The 2 deer pictured on the map are in fact the last ones shown in their approximate location.
2011/12/01 10:57:29
apolloguy
i remember looking at that map every time we went to camp when i was young. still pull it out every now and then.after 45 years maps seen better days. it probally came from hallers in tionesta
2011/12/01 11:03:59
eyesandgillz
he he...

Funny, that's where I was hunting and even with the crappy weather saw 25 deer on the first day.

21 pt shot over in Pittsfield, a beautiful 10 up on Brown Hill and lots of other nice ones taken up that way on the first day. Just got a pic of a 31 pt shot over near Kane sent to me.

Yep, no deer. Good luck the rest of the season.
2011/12/01 11:52:44
quadking2003
Thanks for the input what I am really looking for is an electronic copy that can be printed full size of the map that I have attached. I know its old but it still has some very useful information on it. Alot of the existing National forest roads are listed with the correct numbers and other things along those lines.

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met
2011/12/01 11:59:34
Pork
If you have the map you should be able to find somewhere that could scan it & save to a thumb drive for you.
Maybe Kinkos, Office Depot, Bulldog...someone like that?
I could do it at work, but our large format scanner is just black & white.
Can only do color up to 11"x17". How big is the map?
Good luck
2011/12/01 12:09:37
spoonchucker
Doubt you'll find one thats downloadable. But these guys sell a 4 map package ( including the one you posted ) by Samuel King. $24 for them

http://www.mtzionhistoricalsociety.org/store_nopaypal.htm
2011/12/01 18:52:28
spoonchucker
"If you have the map you should be able to find somewhere that could scan it & save to a thumb drive for you.
Maybe Kinkos, Office Depot, Bulldog...someone like that?"

If you have access to that type of scanning, printing equipment, and did it gratis it might be fine. I doubt any professional printing business would, or legally could reproduce copyrighted material.
2011/12/01 23:15:58
bulldog1
Spoon is right, but you could scan or photograph it and print it yourself. Most places won't print anything that's copyrighted, even though there are exceptions. Honestly though it would be less expensive to just buy one...
2011/12/02 08:47:36
Pork
Yeah, what a can of worms...for the record,I wasn't suggesting going & having prints made.
I [i****/i]umed it would be ok for the owner of the map to have an electronic copy for back-up.

Read a bit and am not sure how the internet continues to function.

Seems like almost every image posted, bar your own personal pics or graphics you've made are copyrighted & not to be used by anyone without 'expressed written consent'. From my admittedly poor understanding of copyright law the images posted here actually shouldn't be.??

A bit about copyright

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account