2019/07/24 21:46:10
Racerx
Thanks for the confirmation, Crawlerman2. Helps me a lot.
2019/07/25 09:02:48
fallschirmjaeger
Great info...I thought that the campground there was no trespassing for some reason, but its great to know they have a fee-launch there.
2019/07/25 10:20:26
BeenThereDoneThat.
fallschirmjaeger
Great info...I thought that the campground there was no trespassing for some reason, but its great to know they have a fee-launch there.

If you're speaking of Kibbe's Island Campground just down river at Hunter Station..... I am not knowing, if they still have a launch or if it is available to non-campers.

Not even sure if they have primative style camping.

Kibbe's Island Campground
1400 Stewart Run Road, Tionesta, PA 16353 US
814-755-3364
2019/07/25 23:39:23
KingKool
Try calling Forest Hardware, on the main drag through Tionesta. Was up there earlier this week and believe they had a canoe / kayak rental sign out front. It's worth a shot......

I know you're looking near President, but maybe they let you haul the things away yourself....

FYI - anyone  familiar with the area, looking to launch at Nebraska Bridge - be warned, if the "Road Closed" signs are up, the Corps of Engineer folks are writing citations for being down there. FoCo Sheriff dept just giving verbal warnings.....
Tough having fun up there anymore (thank the dang Ohesian who submerged his car this past winter)

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account