2019/07/08 19:53:29
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
Thanks for sharing! Some beautiful country to explore up there, and if you can hook a few of them pretty brookies all the better. They may not be very big, but them little chits sure can be spooky and hard to catch. Congrats to your son for getting a few. Makes me want to head up that way since I haven't been up for a year or two.
2019/07/09 10:53:59
DarDys
That is super cool! Congrats to the young man.

It has been far too long since I did that.
2019/07/09 13:22:53
Glad yinz enjoyed the pics!  He loves doing that kind of stuff.  When it comes to fishing, he is definitely much, much more about quality than he is about quantity.  

Beautiful country up that way, although downtown Bradford sure is in a rough spot.  Sad to see another small city in PA fall on hard times as the industries that once supported it dry up.  He had one game at St Bonaventure in Olean, NY too, and just over the NY line on Rt. 219, I do believe I saw my first ever bear crossing sign.  Although it looked a lot more like a big black pig than a bear.  
2019/07/11 10:50:17
Lucky13
People say similar things about our governor, too!
2019/07/11 19:43:50
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
Lucky13
People say similar things about our governor, too!

Da politik thred iz in da off topik forem. Dis one is 'bout fitchin
2019/07/16 10:13:53
Lucky13
rsquared

Beautiful country up that way, although downtown Bradford sure is in a rough spot.  Sad to see another small city in PA fall on hard times as the industries that once supported it dry up.  He had one game at St Bonaventure in Olean, NY too, and just over the NY line on Rt. 219, I do believe I saw my first ever bear crossing sign.  Although it looked a lot more like a big black pig than a bear.  

Nothing in the above about fishing.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account