2019/02/12 16:51:39
CAPTAIN HOOK
Won't be long for the Pymy Linesville snag fest to start at the Spillway . Sharpen up your Sonars , Cicadas , and Blade baits .....I know they hit them on the drop not the lift ......yea sure! That's why they are hooked under the lip or gill plate ...or belly ....lol   I'd like to see the PBFC allow only single hooks in that area , then I'd believe the lifters . Biggest fishing joke in Pa. and yet they allow it year after year . Another reason I have little respect for the PBFC to allow that reefing and lifting every season. I've never fished it, but I'd wear eye protection with all that yanking and raking going on with those trebles.......lol   
2019/02/12 18:24:52
BeenThereDoneThat.
Ain't that the truth..... but Capt. if the "circus on the wall" was shut down, were would the PFBC go to get their violation quota for the coming year?

I mean catching by any other means, is still catching. Just much easier if it's done at the same time and in the same place.

Kind a like a violations honey hole.... ooops, silly me I forgot, no spot burning.😜

Likely no citations either...... 😒
2019/02/12 19:41:23
crappiefisher
 Was some open water there when I drove past last week. No one fishing though. Was thinking 'bout trying 'round that general area for slabs next time up. More than likely hit another promising lookin' area instead though.

Have 2 boats & couple Radison canoes at camp not far from there but wanna get my sons new 1957 Crestliner & a Starcraft up next month. Love the old classic boats to fish from.

crappy
2019/02/12 20:01:43
crappiefisher
4AD, Know it's old LOL...

2019/02/12 20:27:29
crappiefisher
A couple yrs. ago Spoonchucker stopped by & I had a tackle box of Sonars that I inherited from a old man that passed away. Sponnie noticed them & said they work really well & talked about them for awhile. Never tried 'em. Should try & locate that box of Sonars  Maybe tip with a crawler or somethin'?

crappy

2019/02/12 21:15:00
BeenThereDoneThat.
😂😂😂 I think that boat may be two days older than me.

Find them sonar's and paint em hot pink and yellow. Next, get a limit of walleyes and string em on a yellow rope in plain sight of folks at the wall. Tell everyone ya caught the fish on a pink and yellow sonar. Open your tackle box and name your price.👍
2019/02/12 21:37:04
crappiefisher
 Sounds like a plan!! Gotta start selling this crap off! I cleaned the pool table off last week & said to my brother wonder how long this will last? Dang son had it covered with tackle/rain gear/sonar units/scents + 2 couches covered & a bundle ov 28 rod & reel combos leaning against my Whitetail mount with-in 3 days he just bought. Now he said he is gonna buy 60 rod & reel combos from the same Bass Pro since the guy is getting a new sponsor!!! Forgot the 15 stainless boat props on the floor 
2019/02/13 00:21:22
BeenThereDoneThat.
Hell, just hang that stringer of fish off a boat having a pink and yellow prop on the motor. Anglers be buying them other props like hot cakes, even if they dont fit the motor on their boat.

But wait, buy two props and get a free sonar. Just pay a separate fee and shipping is always 'not' free.

Sounds like your boy is doing good with his business. Good for him.👍
2019/02/13 11:08:40
CAPTAIN HOOK
That's an real oldie number ! Boat looks very well kept or refinished.

I know blade baits work well in most vertical jigging patterns ice , boats, especially in the colder conditions, but what goes on there is total abuse . I'd hate to see what goes on in the late hours of darkness along that shore. Making that area a single hook only area would allow those Walleye a fair chance at survival and still allow fish to be caught. Even if it was single hooks for several months that would still be fair deal for all.

True fishing is a sport of fair chase .  
2019/02/13 11:37:25
crappiefisher
  That would be too easy since Ohio would not have to get evolved. Probably say the few signs needed would cost too much or somethin'.

crappy

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account