2017/11/17 20:32:35
dpms
Was out this evening looking for a doe in Allegheny County. Been doing pretty good seeing bucks but no doe. Had a nice 8 point cruise by me at 10 yards at 3:30. If I still had a buck tag, I would have shot him. 
2017/11/17 23:27:17
Big Tuna
\After a weird season we took 3 bucks in 10 days. Could have been 4 but I left a small 8pts go on the last day. Skill? Luck? Don't know but where both happy.I guess I'll be in the Pa.woods for the opening of gun season. My backorder new gun came in at Cabelas Wheeling store so I'm going to pick it up tomorrow. 6.5 Creedmore,yea just what I need another deer rifle.lol

Man, I don't know BT . . . all these stories of big bucks and jumbo perch in Erie and we never see any proof of em. 

Haha, just joking man.  Congrats to you and your son on another successful season!  
2017/11/18 00:40:42
BeenThereDoneThat.
HE SAID IT TUNA, it's all his fault but that's OK the jokes on him, 'cause the rest of us already knew "it don't count if there ain't no pictures".  So... ha hah on him, huh?

ummmm whyyyy do I feel, I might be sorry, I said that.
2017/11/18 07:44:05
treesparrow
  I saw plenty of nice bucks this year. No real adrenaline squinters but respectable 16" 8pts and there abouts. The last two days of archery I saw 9 different bucks and I believe all were legal. I had an enjoyable season without it ending up being a drag. 
2017/11/18 09:26:57
PArussian
Well I saw Big Tunas sons deer and the perch I was part of the perch story it happened from my boat I will try to post pictures
2017/11/18 12:00:00
BeenThereDoneThat.

WOW as in WOW!!!!    Congratulations to you and son.  

I hate eating crow boyz, but in this case, pass the salt and pepper!!!!!

Big Tuna I have the pictures, all I need is your go ahead and their ready to show.

Now if you'll excuse me I must go and see if I can control my slobbering and drooling.
2017/11/18 13:38:34
BeenThereDoneThat.
By request of PArussian it is my privilege to post pictures of two of his successful hunts.  Parussian please do a quote of this page, give us your story, inquiring minds want to know.

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met

Attachment(s)

2017/11/18 13:48:27
PArussian
The 1st buck was when I went a 2nd spot choice was watching a good buck someone put up a stand up 10 feet from a tree I was useing so went to a spot I hunt not so often was 1st dee I saw he wanted a ride to my house..so I took him...t he other was about 100 yards from the other just was not a good drag 3 hrs to get him out....getting too old for those drags...
2017/11/18 13:54:06
Those are some dandy bucks!  Thanks for sharing them with us.  
2017/11/18 14:06:53
BeenThereDoneThat.
Ya don't have to tell me about the old stuff.  Just wish the PGC would take that into consideration regarding the stupid Antler Restrictions.  Can't tell ya how many non-legals I've had to pass up in my own back yard, only to see it shot a few hundred feet from me or, hanging on a neighboring Amish barn. I just ain't got the desire to cause myself a heart attack in pursuit of that, behind every tree, trophy buck!   Come to think of it, I've about lost the desire to hunt.

Thanks for sharing your hunting.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account