2017/11/11 05:26:36
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
Made it out for the last hour and a half yesterday. It was definitely brisk out. Just before 5 caught glimpses of 3 bodies running on the field edge 100yds away. 15min later ended up having a group of 5 doe pass by my stand at 5yds. One went right under the stand. Unfortunately no buck in tow. Work this morning, then one last sit in the afternoon. Good luck out there today.
2017/11/11 08:47:50
workcanwait....
Going out around 1pm sitting until dark see what happens too crunchy this morning to sneak in 100 yds from bedding area my body enjoyed sleeping in but I keep looking out the windows...GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! WCW
2017/11/11 18:14:23
workcanwait....
2 does and a bb no antlers seen...WHERES MY ORANGE VEST!  WCW
2017/11/11 18:34:22
dpms
Had a group of does milling around just out of range but they went the other way. No bucks seen. I few more archery hunts left in me in the SRA before firearms begins. 
2017/11/11 19:20:48
mopars0
2:00 until dark saw ..0 deer ๐Ÿ˜ก.. did see a little 4pt in the field and a few doe when I was leaving , same thing Thursday afternoon hunt just like the deer vanished around my stand ... Oh well , what ya going to do, this whole season has been pretty slow for me ... at least in 2 weeks iโ€™ll Have a stove to keep me warm ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ‘... thatโ€™s my story guys ... lol
2017/11/12 00:01:34
Big Tuna
Unfortunately the season comes to a close. The last day being my best day for seeing deer. 10 total and my first visual or the rut. A small 8pts was chasing a doe,but he got confused when chasing and ran into 2 doe and two BB's. He chased them around then finally realized they where the wrong one.lol He finally figured it out and picked up her trail.
2017/11/12 00:25:41
BeenThereDoneThat.
Stupid elusive Pennsylvania White Tailed Deer.

We'll get em next season fellas. Or the next season or, the next season or, next year...... maybe.

On another not, anyone hunting bear may want to keep an eye on the weather an be aware of frost bite. Reminds me, when hunting bear, do yinz still need to wear a orange vest?

Not my fault dang it! Toopid Cabin Fever!!!
2017/11/12 01:40:36
pikepredator2
BeenThereDoneThat.
Stupid elusive Pennsylvania White Tailed Deer.

We'll get em next season fellas. Or the next season or, the next season or, next year...... maybe.

On another not, anyone hunting bear may want to keep an eye on the weather an be aware of frost bite. Reminds me, when hunting bear, do yinz still need to wear a orange vest?

Not my fault dang it! Toopid Cabin Fever!!!

https://www.candymanfashion.com/collections/jockstrap/color-orange   Take your pick.  lol, god d*** you really can find anything on the internet.
2017/11/12 01:44:54
pikepredator2

2017/11/12 07:10:21
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
Lol. Tell the warden to get out the tape and see if its 100 sq inches.

Anyway, ended my season seeing 2 doe and 3 more in the field when I walked out. Definitly a slow season. Will be back out with the flintlock later this year.

My buddy ended his season taking a doe in the morning. Unfortunately, he got another one about 6:30 last night with his truck. Told me he thinks they were retaliating ๐Ÿ˜œ

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account